4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
He posted a Dev log on Patreon in May(last month), 2 of them in April, and has posted at least once every month with pictures and progress reports since the last update, only missing March of this year. But for some reason there's constant talk about Dev disappearing. Not saying YOU in particular but in general people are pretending that Dev refuses to keep supporters informed about the game.
you can justify it all you want. Xenorav is lazy and irresponsible rat :ROFLMAO: his supporters should not receive one post per month but post every week. this is exactly what is said in rewards for each tier. everything you say is just bunch of excuses. maybe he pays you to lick his ass or something?

and no it wasn't always like this. when he didn't have nearly 2k patrons he did everything necessary and tried. the more money people put in his mouth the more irresponsible he is. he is not the only one or the last but he deserves all criticism he has received here

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Insane indeed. Like claiming someone is milker while payments are paused lol.
They want to insult him but "lazy" and its synonyms arent enugh, so systems default back to the praised word "milker".
The only thing one can say about Xenorav is that he isnt honest about his work ethic. Did quit his job to work full time on the game but there was almost no change in progress of the game and if i am not wrong it got worse. That is the only point i see but even with that there is no issue since the guy is stopping payments.

• Haha
Reactions: Griev and Den1mo

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
i did my best to treat lauren rudely but why mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i really don't like her, i mean come on she's touching her daughter bf HAHA
I'm currently doing an entire Re-Write of the game, in it Lauren makes Dereck look like a chump and rejects his advances making it VERY clear she only has eyes for the MC.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They want to insult him but "lazy" and its synonyms arent enugh, so systems default back to the praised word "milker".
The only thing one can say about Xenorav is that he isnt honest about his work ethic. Did quit his job to work full time on the game but there was almost no change in progress of the game and if i am not wrong it got worse. That is the only point i see but even with that there is no issue since the guy is stopping payments.
Yip, lazy or just doesn't care. And who knows about the jail shit if it's true or not. But payments have been paused for months now. If people are stupid enough to sign up, they will be charged but won't be after.

Hopefully the thread gets locked again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They have in the past and they will again. That's the game. Don't get me wrong though, they're playing it really well.
He halted payments before v0.8 came out and only restarted payments once v0.8 was released. So, payments won't restart until v0.9 gets ready to come out, if it ever does. He's not milking anyone since payments are paused...time to lock this shit thread.

It will be marked abandoned if he doesn't make a post by August.

John242

Jul 16, 2018
He halted payments before v0.8 came out and only restarted payments once v0.8 was released. So, payments won't restart until v0.9 gets ready to come out, if it ever does. He's not milking anyone since payments are paused...time to lock this shit thread.

It will be marked abandoned if he doesn't make a post by August.
RIP. Xeno has been putting out the bare minimum in that dev log...
If you don't consider that milking, idk what to tell ya.
Either he finishes the game or not, until then he's milking.

That's how rumours are being created. You're wrong. Educate yourself. :)
Wrong about what? Milking, laziness, or AI?
I already gave my point about the first. Second, that needs no explanation.
Third: like I said before, it's good Xeno hasn't gone the AI route on us...
Many do it and it's garbage if not fine-tuned.

Last edited:

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Payments have been turned off since April. So, he's not milking anyone, if he had payments turn on like some developers have for the last 1-2 years (many upon many) and been abandoned for that long that is milking, here are a just a few (tip of the iceberg, REAL MILKERS) great examples, Demon Boy, Duality, and Stranded Dick.
Gotcha, so your definition comes down to strictly money and comparisons of who do it 'worse'. Fair.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Honestly, if someone else could produce the images for this game, I'd be more than happy to write the dialogue for it and finish it. I just have no skills with the graphical side of this sort of stuff.

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Honestly, if someone else could produce the images for this game, I'd be more than happy to write the dialogue for it and finish it. I just have no skills with the graphical side of this sort of stuff.
Honestly, anything that isn't from Xenorav is likely going to have a different tone to it and not be as... pleasurable as the past releases have been. I'd be pleasantly surprised if someone could do it better or be close to the quality we've seen.

Reactions: mytaca

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Honestly, anything that isn't from Xenorav is likely going to have a different tone to it and not be as... pleasurable as the past releases have been. I'd be pleasantly surprised if someone could do it better or be close to the quality we've seen.
I've uploaded the first 2 and a half Chapters of my Re-Write of the game already to the mod section if you want to give it a look over.

It doesn't really change the fundamentals of the story or anything, I've just written the characters with more personality? But it's still within the framework of who the developer intended them to be.

It is quite an extensive dialogue Re-Write though, there is a lot of empty space in this game that I felt just made for quite a vacuous reading experience.

If you meant the imagery / character visuals well I suspect you are right about that I'm afraid. I wish I had that skillset.

Last edited:

John242

Jul 16, 2018
I've uploaded the first 2 and a half Chapters of my Re-Write of the game already to the mod section if you want to give it a look over.

It doesn't really change the fundamentals of the story or anything, I've just written the characters with more personality? But it's still within the framework of who the developer intended them to be.

It is quite an extensive dialogue Re-Write though, there is a lot of empty space in this game that I felt just made for quite a vacuous reading experience.
I'll check it out. Can't promise if I'll actually remember to verify what's changed or if I read the little bits of dialogue here and there... I refer mostly to the graphical content, but don't get me wrong I like dialogue too.

Reactions: Chinwiskers

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
I'll check it out. Can't promise if I'll actually remember to verify what's changed or if I read the little bits of dialogue here and there... I refer mostly to the graphical content, but don't get me wrong I like dialogue too.
Oh I think you'll notice the dialogue changes haha, I tried to inject a lot more humorous moments into the game for one. I think it would be impossible not to notice the change's I've made.

Also I've changed the font type and added a dialogue box opacity option in the preferences!

I believe a mod added a link to the Re-Write on the page for this game should be called "Chapter 1 Re-Write" or something, but it's actually Chapter 1 and 2 with half of Chapter 3.

Reactions: John242

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
You sir! Are a gentleman and a scholar!
Brother, do I simply need to download the file named 'game.rar' that you've shared, and then proceed to play through the game?
Upon completion, should I relay my insights and experiences to you, or is there a particular task or focus you'd like me to have while playing? :unsure:

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Brother, do I simply need to download the file named 'game.rar' that you've shared, and then proceed to play through the game?
Upon completion, should I relay my insights and experiences to you, or is there a particular task or focus you'd like me to have while playing? :unsure:
Oh! Well at the moment I've completed Chapters 1 and 2, I recently uploaded a version that also contains half of Chapter 3. You just replace the "game" folder inside of your Heart Problems folder with the one inside the game.rar file and hey presto!

Feel free to playthrough the first 2 and a half Chapters if you like! See if what's on offer is worth your time and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fin_369
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes