4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Friendly reminder thread is reaching critical level of off topic, this is a game discussion thread which infers to discussion about the game not about developers while we generally are lenient in moderating off topic posts like these about devs and them being naughty but there are limits to it like such cases where people have been excessively whining now for pages nothing is gonna come of it other than make this place a dumpster.

Please feel free to play anything else in the meantime or if you still want to whine it can be done in the off topic section
bravo.gif

thefee

Feb 24, 2022

Unlocked

Hey guys, I'm going to deactivate the payment cycle for this month as well. I haven't made much progress on the novel, only about 50 renders (edit: and two animations) since the last update. I think it's only fair to deactivate payments for this month too.
Please, don't change your tier to avoid unwanted charges!
I've also decided to extend the chapter a little further, totaling around 750-800 renders. I would say that in one and a half month, I'll have the test version of the chapter finished. This chapter has a lot of animations, and I'm putting a lot of effort into them. I also need to implement the gallery into the novel, create the overlay, and that takes an afternoon or two. I still have a missing part in the code, the lines that make the images, animations, etc. appear on the screen.
  • Code ≈ 70%
  • Renders ≈ 80%?? [650 images] + [23 animations]
View attachment 2661410 View attachment 2661408 View attachment 2661409

Gyaaat

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Now that that whine fest is out of everyone's system, can we get back to talking about important things like Amelie's titties?

New Renders:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like Amelie is finally starting to show some initiative, in front of Davie no less. I'd put money on Amelie getting a throatful of MC's Herman von Longschlongenstein in this chapter. :love:

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys, I'm going to deactivate the payment cycle for this month as well. I haven't made much progress on the novel, only about 50 renders (edit: and two animations) since the last update. I think it's only fair to deactivate payments for this month too.
Please, don't change your tier to avoid unwanted charges!
I've also decided to extend the chapter a little further, totaling around 750-800 renders. I would say that in one and a half month, I'll have the test version of the chapter finished. This chapter has a lot of animations, and I'm putting a lot of effort into them. I also need to implement the gallery into the novel, create the overlay, and that takes an afternoon or two. I still have a missing part in the code, the lines that make the images, animations, etc. appear on the screen.
  • Code ≈ 70%
  • Renders ≈ 80%?? [650 images] + [23 animations]
View attachment 2661410 View attachment 2661408 View attachment 2661409
need to wait 2 month again

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Friendly reminder thread is reaching critical levels of off topic, this is a game discussion thread which infers to discussion about the game not about developers while we generally are lenient in moderating off topic posts like these about devs and them being naughty but there are limits to it like such cases where people have been excessively whining now for pages nothing is gonna come of it other than make this place a dumpster.

Please feel free to play anything else in the meantime or if you still want to whine it can be done in the off topic section
Ban the word "tomorrow" please :coffee:

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
As i said before this developer doesnt know when to stop and release the update.
750-800 renders are two updates on other normal games.
he should have released the update with those 650 renders as he have now.
thats more than good for 1 update

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
As i said before this developer doesnt know when to stop and release the update.
750-800 renders are two updates on other normal games.
he should have released the update with those 650 renders as he have now.
thats more than good for 1 update
650 renders that means no amelie route

Reactions: PecintaMILF/NTR27

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
is there legit any other photo of the other then amilie release.
These are the CH8 preview images thus far:

Last edited:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
(Above: Could be Amelie, but Kylie's got them thicc thighs too and those shorts look like something Kylie would wear)

[/spoiler]
I pay quite a lot of attention to the small details in relationship differences.

That's Amelie, the MC doesn't worship any of the other li's legs like that. He always clings to Amelie like glue, but he doesn't smother Kyliee or Stephanie like that. Infact it's usually the other way around.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I pay quite a lot of attention to the small details in relationship differences.

That's Amelie, the MC doesn't worship any of the other li's legs like that. He always clings to Amelie like glue, but he doesn't smother Kyliee or Stephanie like that. Infact it's usually the other way around.
Yeah I had similar thoughts about the body language, so I'm not entirely sold on it being Kylee. What makes me lean toward it being Kylee apart from the choice in clothes is the fact that Xenorav said he's playing with flesh physics quite a bit in this chapter and in that render it looks like MC is squishing the leg towards him making it look bigger than it is. Seems to me that Amelie's legs would look even bigger if they were squeezed like that.

I could be overthinking it too. In the end their both hot, so I'd be happy either way.

Last edited:

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Is it right that currently whatever choices you make, kylee content/path is still forced?
i see that you can get out of Stephanie path pretty early and Amelia content has points requirements, but dont see any such conditions for Kylee.

PS - i dont hate kylee, just thinking of having a aunt only playthrough :)

Reactions: pedrohefe

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Is it right that currently whatever choices you make, kylee content/path is still forced?
i see that you can get out of Stephanie path pretty early and Amelia content has points requirements, but dont see any such conditions for Kylee.

PS - i dont hate kylee, just thinking of having a aunt only playthrough :)
Cant honestly tell you. There is one particular scene that you could choose go to your room or check kylee in the bathroom where she sucks you for the first time. You could try going to your room to test if you can avoid her, but im not sure.

Reactions: honkyfifteen

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Cant honestly tell you. There is one particular scene that you could choose go to your room or check kylee in the bathroom where she sucks you for the first time. You could try going to your room to test if you can avoid her, but im not sure.
Ahh got it... I guess the full sex scene with her in ch6 (or 7?) happens anyway, without any requirements.

Reactions: Jericho85

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
These are the CH8 preview images thus far:

Thank you! We are going to eat good brothers! I will die a happy man if we get a good Amelie sex scene. Time to no fap for the next couple of months boys.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes