4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Can anyone guide me how to get this scene with kylee View attachment 2669885
It doesn't exist anymore in the live version. That was from v0.1. An early sandbox version of the VN (super clunky sandbox).

I think some dude posted a mirror to it in this thread a long while back, but you'll have to search for it. Can't tell you if the link still works at this point though.

Edit: Here are the notable renders though. Not much else in that version worth digging it up for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
honestly, im kinda hoping the updates take iteratively longer to make because i dont want to see the amelie sex scene yet as after that everything goes back to normal and theres nothing to look forward to anymore and the feeling of emptiness comes back. no more times of coming back from work thrilled to check if there was a weekly update post with the 3 to 4 photos that go with it to continue stringing you on, wanting to wake up for tomorrow anticipating the climax. of course like everything, it has to come to an end, so im just taking in every moment, the milker discourse, the weekly posts, the one random guy that no ones seen in this thread before just posting some random shit... ah what a time to be alive
1685800292014.png

Mohdsrr117

Apr 23, 2023
It doesn't exist anymore in the live version. That was from v0.1. An early sandbox version of the VN (super clunky sandbox).

I think some dude posted a mirror to it in this thread a long while back, but you'll have to search for it. Can't tell you if the link still works at this point though.

Edit: Here are the notable renders though. Not much else in that version worth digging it up for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bro

Reactions: Jericho85

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
honestly, im kinda hoping the updates take iteratively longer to make because i dont want to see the amelie sex scene yet as after that everything goes back to normal and theres nothing to look forward to anymore and the feeling of emptiness comes back. no more times of coming back from work thrilled to check if there was a weekly update post with the 3 to 4 photos that go with it to continue stringing you on, wanting to wake up for tomorrow anticipating the climax. of course like everything, it has to come to an end, so im just taking in every moment, the milker discourse, the weekly posts, the one random guy that no ones seen in this thread before just posting some random shit... ah what a time to be alive
View attachment 2672083
amelie's fuck scene not for this update and not for the next maybe for chapet 10 , just seeing her beautiful face blowjob or ass job is enough for me only for now

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes