4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Hah, you wish
I have wish many things. Like becoming a Japanese or Korean so I can get a permit to become a Transmigrator/Reincarnator/Regressor in any Erotic/Romcom Novel/Manga/Manhwa I have read or Game I've played. Heck! I wish to be in the seat of MC in this game!
And many more wishes ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: aggy16

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Is it possible to get an aunt like Amelie in real life in the next 10 days?
if only the VR technogy emerge, like sword art online. where u can enter a virtual world and fuck many milf as u want lmao
real life.... none, if only u can effort some milfy prositute with some aunt, mom role playing :KEK:

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
if only the VR technogy emerge, like sword art online. where u can enter a virtual world and fuck many milf as u want lmao
real life.... none, if only u can effort some milfy prositute with some aunt, mom role playing :KEK:
That's the first game people will install when that technology comes.
F*ck Exploration Games! I mean F*ck within Exploration Games

Reactions: Manturgent

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys I've been checking this game for a while. But I was a little too busy to be able to play it.
Now that I have some time, I decided to give it a try. I was wondering... at the start of the game it lets me choose what kind of relationship there is between the various characters... I don't know if I did right. But I set mom/sis/bro/dad.

But playing the early stages, I had a strong doubt. Do i need to set "aunt" and "cousins"? Or can the game also be played like this? I ask because at the start of the game, Kylee never says our dad/mom, but always my dad/mom. Also the MC say my dad/mom istead of our mother. So is this just bad english? Or the game need to be set with aunt and cousins?

Just to understand. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hi guys I've been checking this game for a while. But I was a little too busy to be able to play it.
Now that I have some time, I decided to give it a try. I was wondering... at the start of the game it lets me choose what kind of relationship there is between the various characters... I don't know if I did right. But I set mom/sis/bro/dad.

But playing the early stages, I had a strong doubt. Do i need to set "aunt" and "cousins"? Or can the game also be played like this? I ask because at the start of the game, Kylee never says our dad/mom, but always my dad/mom. Also the MC say my dad/mom istead of our mother. So is this just bad english? Or the game need to be set with aunt and cousins?

Just to understand. Thank you
I think the canon is supposed to be Aunt/Cousins, but it is perfectly reasonable to use "Sexy mama", "totally biologically related sister", "sister with serious taboo fever", etc... It's also perfectly reasonable to name the MC "Herman von Longschlongenstein", or "Rod "The Thunder Down Under" McPussyblaster".

So it's really up to you...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think the canon is supposed to be Aunt/Cousins, but it is perfectly reasonable to use "Sexy mama", "totally biologically related sister", "sister with serious taboo fever", etc... It's also perfectly reasonable to name the MC "Herman von Longschlongenstein", or "Rod "The Thunder Down Under" McPussyblaster".

So it's really up to you...
That was what I thought too. Until at some point Kylee at the party say, we are cou...

i'm trying to fix things via script. At the moment it works. But I have a vague feeling that it's built into the script in multiple places that they're kind of like cousins, aunts, uncles, and so on. Unless the developer forgot to change these things, when he gave the choice to the players to decide, the type of relationship. Also because I remember that in the beginning there was an incest patch to change the relationships in the game. Patch that was later removed, given that after many requests the developer decided to insert the relationship selection screen. At least that's how I remember, maybe I remember wrong.

Anyway till there is an open script and the thing to correct is my with our o change cousin with sibling. Its easy to change :ROFLMAO:
Hope that is the only things to do for a small part. Otherwise i need to restart and change the relationship to the correct order.

Edit #1
Unfortunately you cannot play by inserting mom, sister and dad. There are quite explicit texts, where the alleged father says to the MC, you are the last thing my brother left me, I love you like a real son. So it's not possible, except with an hard rewrite. And I'm not so good at it :ROFLMAO: I don't know what to come up with (during me correction in the script). I had to restart the game and change relationships back into the game. Too bad you can't choose the type of relationship. Hope the developer make some sort of patch, or rewrite better the plot at the start. Because or you do a blood related aunt, or not.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That was what I thought too. Until at some point Kylee at the party say, we are cou...

i'm trying to fix things via script. At the moment it works. But I have a vague feeling that it's built into the script in multiple places that they're kind of like cousins, aunts, uncles, and so on. Unless the developer forgot to change these things, when he gave the choice to the players to decide, the type of relationship. Also because I remember that in the beginning there was an incest patch to change the relationships in the game. Patch that was later removed, given that after many requests the developer decided to insert the relationship selection screen. At least that's how I remember, maybe I remember wrong.

Anyway till there is an open script and the thing to correct is my with our o change cousin with sibling. Its easy to change :ROFLMAO:
Hope that is the only things to do for a small part. Otherwise i need to restart and change the relationship to the correct order.

Edit #1
Unfortunately you cannot play by inserting mom, sister and dad. There are quite explicit texts, where the alleged father says to the MC, you are the last thing my brother left me, I love you like a real son. So it's not possible, except with an hard rewrite. And I'm not so good at it :ROFLMAO: I don't know what to come up with (during me correction in the script). I had to restart the game and change relationships back into the game. Too bad you can't choose the type of relationship. Hope the developer make some sort of patch, or rewrite better the plot at the start. Because or you do a blood related aunt, or not.
I don't know know how deep you want to go with your renaming edits, but URM tends to make it pretty easy if you're planning to take it a little further. I do it all the time to inject my own stupid humor into these VNs. It makes it really hilarious to me when Kylee says "My Papa Dragon" when referring to Davey. Just a perfectly reasonable text swap from "dad" to "Papa Dragon".

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know know how deep you want to go with your renaming edits, but URM tends to make it pretty easy if you're planning to take it a little further. I do it all the time to inject my own stupid humor into these VNs. It makes it really hilarious to me when Kylee says "My Papa Dragon" when referring to Davey. Just a perfectly reasonable text swap from "dad" to "Papa Dragon".
I will try to check tonight with URM :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jericho85

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
lol i dont know if its my shitty sense for humor or if im just an idiot and the joke of naming the dad "my papa dragon" went completely over my head, but what exactly do you find funny with having her call him that, or is it just absurdity of her calling someone papa dragon thats funny

Reactions: Jericho85
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes