4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

mytaca

Feb 11, 2019
there are some toxic people in this thread...
y'all can appreciate this work of ART like normal people without being a fucking bunch of annoying freaks

the update will be ready when it's READY!
no matter how long it takes, as long as it's in the best possible quality

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Most likely some time after the dev has finished working on it.
wait a second... so your saying... wait wait wait hold up let me see if im getting this right. so your saying that only AFTER the dev finishes working on it, only THEN the update would come out? hey can someone else check this postulate? it sounds... right... but im not.... sure... im convinced yet

edit: so it took me about an hour but i did the math and it says your right so i guess i believe you
,.PNG

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
wait a second... so your saying... wait wait wait hold up let me see if im getting this right. so your saying that only AFTER the dev finishes working on it, only THEN the update would come out? hey can someone else check this postulate? it sounds... right... but im not.... sure... im convinced yet

edit: so it took me about an hour but i did the math and it says your right so i guess i believe you
View attachment 2732523
confused.gif

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Ok, completed chapter 7 have to admit that this one slipped past my radar. Very good game, good renders and story pacing not too fast not too slow (Goldilocks zone for me). I need to keep this on my watchlist as the potential is good, here's hoping the developer has the stamina to deliver the potential demonstrated.

Reactions: Jericho85
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes