4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Looks like the update will come next year,(≧▽≦)
Next year the game will most probably be finish. And I hope we will see a new game from Xenorav. The heart problems in sandbox with the original storyline as he originally intended to. Or just a small Sandbox/VN trainer like game only focusing on corrupting Amelie. ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ
And he can do that too by just using the assets he made in this game.

IMaddsI

May 11, 2021
Next year the game will most probably be finish. And I hope we will see a new game from Xenorav. The heart problems in sandbox with the original storyline as he originally intended to. Or just a small Sandbox/VN trainer like game only focusing on corrupting Amelie. ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ
What was he originally wanted to do? I mean I didn't play early updates

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
What was he originally wanted to do? I mean I didn't play early updates
It's not like it was massively different from what it is rn. The only thing I can remember is that it was a classic setup of you returning to home for Summer vacations. You meet with your cousins and aunt. They get excited. Your Amelie kisses you. It also tells that MC already had a crush on the aunt.
Amelie storyline- same. It was about her and Davie relationship. It was. Just fast, like you already had got the date event of her and Davie
Kylee storyline- Now this is what I was talking about, this was about her and her boyfriend. You can say it was like a prequel of the VN game. She was trying to do something about their relationship. In this sandbox, we had the options of sleep sex(though the dev had only implemented hand/blowjob at that moment.
I didn't played the Stephanie storyline coz I was already frustrated because of how clunky the sandbox was.

Reactions: pedrohefe

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
It's not like it was massively different from what it is rn. The only thing I can remember is that it was a classic setup of you returning to home for Summer vacations. You meet with your cousins and aunt. They get excited. Your Amelie kisses you. It also tells that MC already had a crush on the aunt.
Amelie storyline- same. It was about her and Davie relationship. It was. Just fast, like you already had got the date event of her and Davie
Kylee storyline- Now this is what I was talking about, this was about her and her boyfriend. You can say it was like a prequel of the VN game. She was trying to do something about their relationship. In this sandbox, we had the options of sleep sex(though the dev had only implemented hand/blowjob at that moment.
I didn't played the Stephanie storyline coz I was already frustrated because of how clunky the sandbox was.
MAAAAAAN FUCK KYLEE

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020

I actually wouldn't mind if he does a extended edition/enhanced version until he figures out his next project. He can even do DLCs like side stories, or happily after, Holiday projecst etc...

• Love
Reactions: Piyush1481481

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
This is an ass man game. and Amillia looks to young to be a milf TBH, but still looks good.

She is better suited to play a young aunt or a older sister.
She had Kylee when she was below 20 or 20. I think Amelie is 40 or less than 40.
And she also do exercises/yoga, give her some slack Mam (⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)
And What's the definition of Milf really?
In my definition, A person with big tits and ass with kind and Motherly Aura Is a milf.
Now she can be married or without marriage. Below 30 or above 40
Forgot to add 'ara-ara' (Optional but a bonus perk)

Reactions: aggy16 and RMaad
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes