4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
View attachment 2716496

Amaelie get on her knees and blow MC in the shower
that what i wait from the next update
maybe when kylie and stephanie went to their party
WAIT SO ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME YOU DONT SEE A DIFFERENCE IN HER FACE?! in this image she looks like a goddess but in the image from the recent weekly update she looks... different... and not a good different, everytime i look at the comparison it saddens me... i hope he fixes it

1687469850822.png
1687469872555.png
i fell in love with amelie from how she USED to look like. i dont even know who that person is in the weekly update post...
1687470125760.png

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
WAIT SO ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME YOU DONT SEE A DIFFERENCE IN HER FACE?! in this image she looks like a goddess but in the image from the recent weekly update she looks... different... and not a good different

View attachment 2716674
View attachment 2716675
yep big difference between first 4 chapters and the new chapters updates

i remember that xenorav said that he had changed renders software

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
WAIT SO ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME YOU DONT SEE A DIFFERENCE IN HER FACE?! in this image she looks like a goddess but in the image from the recent weekly update she looks... different... and not a good different, everytime i look at the comparison it saddens me... i hope he fixes it

View attachment 2716674
View attachment 2716675
i fell in love with amelie from how she USED to look like. i dont even know who that person is in the weekly update post...
View attachment 2716683
I think what you are seeing in the 2 pictures can simply be attributed to lighting difference. You have a harsher cooler light color on the top which causes shadows in places on her face. Then in the bottom one you have a much softer and warmer light so it makes the scene more sensual. You are also seeing her from two different angles and 2 different scenes, one where there is probably some drama happening and the other being a lewd scene. I don't see much difference in her face other than the couple things mentioned.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I think what you are seeing in the 2 pictures can simply be attributed to lighting difference. You have a harsher cooler light color on the top which causes shadows in places on her face. Then in the bottom one you have a much softer and warmer light so it makes the scene more sensual. You are also seeing her from two different angles and 2 different scenes, one where there is probably some drama happening and the other being a lewd scene. I don't see much difference in her face other than the couple things mentioned.
too each to his own... but honestly, I think its too much drama over a ficticional character lol she might look different, but still gorgeous to me. And the game is not 100% lewd, as you mentioned. There are scenes that arent supposed to look sensual. People look different in real life too, when they wake up or when they are exausted, burnout or emotionally wasted, it all depends... her "changes" makes it even more real, i guess.

Last edited:
May 22, 2023

View attachment 2716674
View attachment 2716675
View attachment 2716683
Meh she looks the same. Maybe even better.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
honestly yeah i thought that too, and i just went online to see gameplay and check if there are differences, in some scenes there are big differences, but in other scenes she does sort of look the same, but the dev just put a bit more detail to her face, which i mean in this case wasnt that good a move personally speaking because she looked so fucking hot in that scene where shes taking off mc's pants, lol idk

here compare for yourselves maybe im wrong

use screenshots to defend your standpoint

p.s. no i dont think this is a big issue im just trying to find something fun to do till the update comes out, but i do think she sorta changed just a tad bit

Last edited:

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
She looks the most beautiful during that laundry scene in chapter 6.yk the 'real kiss' and when they become lovey dovey in kitchen. her face was mesmerizing during those scenes.
And I am the only one who prefer her on her usual and simple clothes? Rather than some fashionable clothing shown in Chapter 7. Her face looked weird to me

Last edited:
Reactions: PecintaMILF/NTR27

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
honestly yeah i thought that too, and i just went online to see gameplay and check if there are differences, in some scenes there are big differences, but in other scenes she does sort of look the same, but the dev just put a bit more detail to her face, which i mean in this case wasnt that good a move personally speaking because she looked so fucking hot in that scene where shes taking off mc's pants, lol idk

here compare for yourselves maybe im wrong

use screenshots to defend your standpoint

p.s. no i dont think this is a big issue im just trying to find something fun to do till the update comes out, but i do think she sorta changed just a tad bit
Yes you are right i feel the same... She was more better in the first 4-5 chapters. Looks after that Dev experimented somthing with her face.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes