4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
It seems like you don't know what is implied when xenorav tells us that there is 100 more renders left to add.
You'd know how slim the chances are, if you had been there the last time he made a dev log for the last update saying, he wanted to add a last 100 renders for mother's day special
next month

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
People have to accept that Xenorav releases updates every 6 months lately, but very good updates just have to wait for them and don't rush to complain that they haven't been released and it's been 3 months since the last update. He wrote on Discord that he will release in July because he wants to add something extra.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I can see what the problem is, frankly, having all these girls alone will cause a heart attack.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
So no harem?
Officialy? No
But having affairs with Amelie and Stephanie? Yes(probably)
I think Kylee is one having the most probability of having ending up with the MC. We mandatorily had to see her scenes. She doesn't even had route's separation like lust or love(in WT mod, Stephanie and Amelie had clear separation and Kylee had lust+ love-)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Officialy? No
But having affairs with Amelie and Stephanie? Yes(probably)
I think Kylee is one having the most probability of having ending up with the MC. We had to see her scenes. She doesn't even had route's separation like lust or love(in WT mod, Stephanie and Amelie had clear separation and Kylee had lust+ love-)
Too bad, the quality is amazing and the story intriguing, but if at some point we will have to choose or the choice is forced on us, I might drop this VN. Nothing against it, is just that I don't like when the choices are forced on us, I prefer harem games where, if you want, you can also choose only one LI.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
So no harem?
There will be ha in the future, I think the developer would think about it if there were a lot of people asking for harem BUT the game is final so It's a small chance to change anything

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Too bad, the quality is amazing and the story intriguing, but if at some point we will have to choose or the choice is forced on us, I might drop this VN. Nothing against it, is just that I don't like when the choices are forced on us, I prefer harem games where, if you want, you can also choose only one LI.
I mean if it comes to choice, most will choose Amelie. It's because of her I am playing this VN. I really don't like Stephanie at all. She's like Yandere but a bad product in that. Kylee is just ok ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Tho even I want a Harem ending

H a a svd

Dec 2, 2022
Anyone tell me please how to get a saved file from the previous version to the latest version.. Step by step please... [For Android]

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
There will be ha in the future, I think the developer would think about it if there were a lot of people asking for harem BUT the game is final so It's a small chance to change anything
In this case "Final" means that this version is bugfixed and tested, not that the game has been completed.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Itx Tom

May 20, 2023
People have to accept that Xenorav releases updates every 6 months lately, but very good updates just have to wait for them and don't rush to complain that they haven't been released and it's been 3 months since the last update. He wrote on Discord that he will release in July because he wants to add something extra.
can you give heart Problems discord server link

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Damn! Just discovered this game! Amazing looking characters, renders and animations! Great timing too as it seems a update is just on the horizon people say

Reactions: Jericho85
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes