4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

flatispo

Dec 22, 2020
this incest file when uploaded to the games folder, crashes errors
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10492, in script
menu:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1115, in execute
screen choice(items):
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1118, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1119, in execute
for i in items:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1120, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action xalign 0.3 style "textbutton_menuscreen"
NameError: Name 'ripsonGR' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10492, in script
menu:
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1010, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen choice(items):
screen choice(items):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1118, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1119, in execute
for i in items:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1120, in execute
textbutton i.caption action i.action xalign 0.3 style "textbutton_menuscreen"
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 992, in _textbutton
text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1594, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
File "C:\Users\Piotr\Downloads\Nowy folder (9)\Heartproblems-0.7Test_Version-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'ripsonGR' is not defined.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Heartproblems 0.7Test_Version
Thu Jun 15 10:47:45 2023
Sorry about that. didn't notice. I'll edit the installation steps.
Installation:
1- Install Ripson's WT mod: CheatMod
2- Install the incest mod.
order is important as the incest mod overwrites some of ripson's files.

Reactions: donkiszu

flatispo

Dec 22, 2020
is there a way to change it to stepmother? I feel like dialogues are set up so they talk as if they aren't really blood related?

I think v0.7 final's relationship setting is broken. I can't manually set their relationship.
Yeah the dialogues are setup so they aren't blood related but I manually changed the dialogues so that they are.
0.7 was indeed broken but it is fixed in the mod too.

• Haha
Reactions: Achristophores

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
i hope that when this game is finished and the whole plot has been finished, that someone makes a fan game of heart problems but the game isnt like reading through a novel like this layout, and instead its like milfy city where you go around and stuff, OR WAIT NO EVEN BETTER, what if there was a fan made game of this where the game was like house party where you could walk around and interact with stuff and go on quests that progress the story line ... that would be cool idk

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
i hope that when this game is finished and the whole plot has been finished, that someone makes a fan game of heart problems but the game isnt like reading through a novel like this layout, and instead its like milfy city where you go around and stuff, OR WAIT NO EVEN BETTER, what if there was a fan made game of this where the game was like house party where you could walk around and interact with stuff and go on quests that progress the story line ... that would be cool idk
I JUST SAID THAT!
It will be really cool Man, Just give this game Big Brother treatment.
I really want him to not abandoned this whole setting and make a new separate game only focusing on capturing/corrupting Amelie with sandbox mechanic like points earning by doing some sexual acts(Like in early only light groping)and slowly slowly increasing. There was a game like this from Reduxgames where you corrupt your niece

Last edited:
Reactions: goodbye890

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I'd love to hear some news on progress. I said before but this might be the best VN currently available. The story, the models, pacing, etc. It's very good. I'm yet to play an update and feel like it wasn't worth the time it took to make it. There are milkers and then some creations that take a lot of time and this feels like one of them so I hope it stays that way. We'd all love updates every week or month but I'm not sure people know how difficult DAZ is to work with.
Again, some devs drop an update that was made over 6+ months and it's a joke. It's finished in 4 minutes even if you read it all. This story takes a while between updates but they tend to take a good 20 mins or more to finish and always have good content.

The last update was back in January or February, right? I hope it's progressing.

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
I'd love to hear some news on progress. I said before but this might be the best VN currently available. The story, the models, pacing, etc. It's very good. I'm yet to play an update and feel like it wasn't worth the time it took to make it. There are milkers and then some creations that take a lot of time and this feels like one of them so I hope it stays that way. We'd all love updates every week or month but I'm not sure people know how difficult DAZ is to work with.
Again, some devs drop an update that was made over 6+ months and it's a joke. It's finished in 4 minutes even if you read it all. This story takes a while between updates but they tend to take a good 20 mins or more to finish and always have good content.

The last update was back in January or February, right? I hope it's progressing.
he said the update should be around 15 of july

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
my wish for the new game of xenorav is to be incest with many hot milfs as jessica from milfcreek . Romance story without sci-fi bullshit which found it in all of the games this days

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Will post images in a few minutes

• Code ≈ 70%
  • Renders ≈ 95%?? [765 images] + [24 animations]
Apologies for the delay, I was struggling with Daz to create a somewhat complex animation.
I still need about 100 more renders, as I want this chapter to have the most satisfying ending possible.

CLICK BELOW TO SEE IMAGES...... (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

• Code ≈ 70%
Apologies for the delay, I was struggling with Daz to create a somewhat complex animation.
I still need about 100 more renders, as I want this chapter to have the most satisfying ending possible.

1686964989197.png
glasses.gif

senpaiishere

Mar 17, 2023

• Code ≈ 70%

lol why just amilie

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes