4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
idk if its just my mind fucking with me but who else thinks amelia looks very different from how she looked like in the previous update and always does per every update, yeah i know i know, it doesnt sound that crazy because you would assume that the dev would be trying new stuff and experimenting with new learnt techniques and skills, but im just wondering if her face actually HAS changed or if its just me

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
idk if its just my mind fucking with me but who else thinks amelia looks very different from how she looked like in the previous update and always does per every update, yeah i know i know, it doesnt sound that crazy because you would assume that the dev would be trying new stuff and experimenting with new learnt techniques and skills, but im just wondering if her face actually HAS changed or if its just me
Nah, just her style. Her hair was darker last update and in the final titjob scene she untied her hair. I noticed some slight changes too but nothing in her face.

Reactions: Jericho85

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Will post images in a few minutes

• Code ≈ 70%
  • Renders ≈ 95%?? [765 images] + [24 animations]
Apologies for the delay, I was struggling with Daz to create a somewhat complex animation.
I still need about 100 more renders, as I want this chapter to have the most satisfying ending possible.

CLICK BELOW TO SEE IMAGES...... (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that the MC? If he is, is he going to show Amelie his dependable side as he was talking about it in the previous chapters (⁠*⁠・⁠~⁠・⁠*⁠)

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

• Code ≈ 70%
Apologies for the delay, I was struggling with Daz to create a somewhat complex animation.
I still need about 100 more renders, as I want this chapter to have the most satisfying ending possible.

Oh shit, oh GOD, oh fuck. Amelie's ASS is from another world

Last edited:

randomxfapper

Mar 2, 2021

• Code ≈ 70%

he said he need 100 more renders, does it mean 0.8 have gonna 865 renders or 900 in total?

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
K

I heard people saying, Don't show too much images, it might get spoiled .

How can you be so sure it's Amelie

It could be 10 years of time skip and it might be Kylie

It could be 15 years of time skip and it might be Stephanie

For all we know it might be Uncle Davie with a ass job and now he identify as a woman (Looking at current times , this is my best bet)

:HideThePain: :BootyTime::WeSmart:
Screenshot_20230617-130739~2.png

How did Amelie aged 20 years in a single update, i think my theory about time skip is real :ROFLMAO:

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
i didn't like the white legging , maybe black or grey will be better and show the thickness of amelie's ass

i think that MC try to get a job to have enough money to take care of amelie's family needs

maybe he will be get hurt at job and she must drain his cock to make him feel better :HideThePain:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
i didn't like the white legging , maybe black or grey will be better and show the thickness of amelie's ass

i think that MC try to get a job to have enough money to take care of amelie's family needs

maybe he will be get hurt at job and she must drain his cock to make him feel better :HideThePain:
Nah. Black leggings hides the thickness. That's why women wear dark colors when she thinks she's fat. Shadows show up on lighter colors better, so the shape of the booty is more apparent. :WeSmart:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is there a chance that this update will come out this month?
It seems like you don't know what is implied when xenorav tells us that there is 100 more renders left to add.
You'd know how slim the chances are, if you had been there the last time he made a dev log for the last update saying, he wanted to add a last 100 renders for mother's day special

Reactions: EthanHunt95
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes