4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
I know this is too early to discuss about the ending of this game but what do you think will be of Amelie in the end?
From what the game has told us, The divorce will happen. Then what, will she start a relationship with MC, or just an affair if we go the lust route with her being a wife in only name

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
I know this is too early to discuss about the ending of this game but what do you think will be of Amelie in the end?
From what the game has told us, The divorce will happen. Then what, will she start a relationship with MC, or just an affair if we go the lust route with her being a wife in only name
I think we will not get a harem option because in the beginning of the game, we were told Kylie got cheated by her ex. Her ex was seeing an older woman behind her back. If she finds out MC has something with Amelie behind her back, it won't turn out well.

Optionally, Amelie may also feel bad and break it off with MC. We are not sure. But those are some of directions I can think of. Perhaps other peeps have other thoughts?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
I think we will not get a harem option because in the beginning of the game, we were told Kylie got cheated by her ex. Her ex was seeing an older woman behind her back. If she finds out MC has something with Amelie behind her back, it won't turn out well.

Optionally, Amelie may also feel bad and break it off with MC. We are not sure. But those are some of directions I can think of. Perhaps other peeps have other thoughts?
She was cheated by her ex? And here I was thinking that she broke off because of the MC ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ I was thinking our MC as chosen one.
And Yeah, We are corrupting Amelie enough to start a relationship with us. But corrupting enough to have a relationship with her daughter too simultaneously. Yeahh, not gonna happen. She's a caring mother. Well caring enough to give her nephew a kiss on the lip willingly. And herself too in the first place.(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)
I really want to know what she was thinking when she first kissed him. And saying 'was that weird?'

Last edited:
Reactions: gentlemanclub
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes