4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
wait till this saturday...
dont ask me the source lmao.
Hope you are right, almost 8 months since last beta. We should not forget that is a game with almost no feats or decisions (no cell, no computer, no paths, no money, no stats, almost nothing). I know that it has a good graphic quality, but it does not help that Xenorav fails every week report too (thing that offers to EVERY PATREON)

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Hope you are right, almost 8 months since last beta. We should not forget that is a game with almost no feats or decisions (no cell, no computer, no paths, no money, no stats, almost nothing). I know that it has a good graphic quality, but it does not help that Xenorav fails every week report too (thing that offers to EVERY PATREON)
The most important report is his paycheck from Patreon coming in every month.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
The most important report is his paycheck from Patreon coming in every month.
wow check out sherlock over here, dont think too hard you might hurt yourself.

what? you think hes just putting months into this game out of some sort of fulfilling artistic selflessness? no hes trying to make money like every other fucking person on this planet, like how are you over here getting parasocial thinking that this random fucking guy should be making this game altruistically. and if he is then this guy has way too much fucking time on his hands

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes