4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
wow check out sherlock over here, dont think too hard you might hurt yourself.

what? you think hes just putting months into this game out of some sort of fulfilling artistic selflessness? no hes trying to make money like every other fucking person on this planet, like how are you over here getting parasocial thinking that this random fucking guy should be making this game altruistically. and if he is then this guy has way too much fucking time on his hands
Dude. Don't know if you noticed but this thread somehow became a Meme with a lot of jokes and stuff. I'm not that serious tbh and I just "enjoy" all those jokes/memes that are created here to somehow skip the time until a real update finally arrives. If you wanna deliver animations with the qualitv of Heart Problems it naturally will take a LOT of time if you don't have a team with different roles but afaik he is working alone. So there's no hate or anything close to it from my side. I just put in some jokes and that's it. If you think that's disrespectful or over the top I guess the last 50 pages need to be deleted. And if "fun" like that is not welcome each and every mod is welcome to delete it and I keep that stuff to myself. Completely fine.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Dude. Don't know if you noticed but this thread somehow became a Meme with a lot of jokes and stuff. I'm not that serious tbh and I just "enjoy" all those jokes/memes that are created here to somehow skip the time until a real update finally arrives. If you wanna deliver animations with the qualitv of Heart Problems it naturally will take a LOT of time if you don't have a team with different roles but afaik he is working alone. So there's no hate or anything close to it from my side. I just put in some jokes and that's it. If you think that's disrespectful or over the top I guess the last 50 pages need to be deleted. And if "fun" like that is not welcome each and every mod is welcome to delete it and I keep that stuff to myself. Completely fine.
lol i wouldn't say its disrespectful or over the top more than it is just naive if that was a genuine remark, which apparently it wasnt

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
lol i wouldn't say its disrespectful or over the top more than it is just naive if that was a genuine remark, which apparently it wasnt
Some people really "scam" the shit out of patrons, Icstor for example who like every 2 months posts random Renders from Milfy City yet the status remains for like 90% since when? A year or longer? Can't take this guy seriously especially because he still has a TON of patrons who pay him a lot money.

But Xenorav is a lot smaller and probably still has a normal job besides working on games. So this is a whole different story. For june I guess he even paused all patreon payments from his subs. Icstor would never do that cause it would mean he NEVER EVER earns money again. :D So no disrespect to Xenorav. He probably could do more when it comes to consistent Dev Diaries but all in all we're all here cause we appreciate his work. I would definetly say his animation quality is in the top 5% of this complete page.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
What's wrong with people in this thread? If you are a supporter, and you are not satisfied with the developer's attitude, time between updates and blah blah blah, just cancel the support and the problem will be solved. Now, if you don't support it, what are you complaining about?
Is calling each other a motherfucker going to solve anything? Will it make the update come out faster?
Do you think that a developer, when he arrives here on his game's topic, and sees this level of discussion, do you really think he will care about these types of people?

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Some people really "scam" the shit out of patrons, Icstor for example who like every 2 months posts random Renders from Milfy City yet the status remains for like 90% since when? A year or longer? Can't take this guy seriously especially because he still has a TON of patrons who pay him a lot money.

But Xenorav is a lot smaller and probably still has a normal job besides working on games. So this is a whole different story. For june I guess he even paused all patreon payments from his subs. Icstor would never do that cause it would mean he NEVER EVER earns money again. :D So no disrespect to Xenorav. He probably could do more when it comes to consistent Dev Diaries but all in all we're all here cause we appreciate his work. I would definetly say his animation quality is in the top 5% of this complete page.
right, also i think i should add one more thing, i dont think anyone should solely be one sided in any of this discourse, the thought that hes either 100% a scumbag icstor type milker or the other side being that hes not lazy at all or a milker and hes actually dedicating every waking moment working tireless nights to finish the update, are both unrealistic and are counterproductive, i say this because while i do agree with jericho that he doesnt seem to be a milker as of now but rather pretty unorganized, sticking solely to either of the sides could create naivety, like if it would get ridiculous and he takes over a year, we should realise that being patient in that circumstance isnt the way to go, and instead using incentives like unsubscribing to tell him to get your shit straight would be the smarter thing to do, instead of being strict with your outlook on this i feel like interpretations of situations like this need to be more flexible because it will fluctuate

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Frankly, I don't think there's much hope for this game being completed at the current rate. The dev has taken at least 1 month long break consistently for the last 3 updates in a row. We are at the point where we MIGHT get an update once every 7 months.

If we are to assume that this game will need at least 4-5 more updates to be completed, then it's going to be finished by late 2026 at the earliest. I think the dev dropping it is more likely than that.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Hope you are right, almost 8 months since last beta. We should not forget that is a game with almost no feats or decisions (no cell, no computer, no paths, no money, no stats, almost nothing). I know that it has a good graphic quality, but it does not help that Xenorav fails every week report too (thing that offers to EVERY PATREON)
what most people don't understand

Artists work on patreon because they don't want someone to boss them around and tell them to report every week, also not because some do the report obliges all to do it, every artist work at his own pace.

When you work as artist in a company you learn that there is always a fight between artists and production, because art needs time, and production doesn't give a damn about the time or human emotions.

Making art needs also the right mood to keep going, you can't force an artist through a burnout and expect some good results.

yes people pay -although those who don't pay a cent must be quiet- and those who pay should remember that's called a donation as encouragement, it's like a tip that you willingly give because you like a service, it's not an actual job that gets the person fired if they don't report in time.

The donations can be stopped any moment if the person is not longer willing to encourage the artist, it should not be a toxic blackmailing process but a positive encouragement.

That's what most people don't understand

DizzyGame

Jul 7, 2020
After this update if I were the dev I would release the next two updates monthly. However, in those two update if the images are trash, the story line is full of loopholes that dont make sense, full of bugs/errors (where hands go through people and shit like that), and just over all poor quality. Will you all still like, support the game and be excited about the next update?

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes