4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I think I remember xenorav say somewhere that the update will come on the 15th. Or maybe I just took midjuly too seriously lol last update there were only 5% left of rendering. But with xenorav you can always get an excuse instead of a new update.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I think I remember xenorav say somewhere that the update will come on the 15th. Or maybe I just took midjuly too seriously lol last update there were only 5% left of rendering. But with xenorav you can always get an excuse instead of a new update.
Will see tomorrow)

Reactions: pedrohefe

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
We've now officially hit the mid-july release period he said in his delay post, almost 2 months ago. I don't mind waiting some more, but I hope he's not going to hide and make a brief update post, whether he's late or not.
I think the game has been delayed enough. It would be pretty insulting to dissapear like this and reapear with a random "sorry for the lack of activity" again, I mean he could simply make a weekly report (as he promises when you sub) saying that he could not make progress. But, seeing his posts, everything is possible.

• Sad
Reactions: Woodalicca
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes