4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I think the game has been delayed enough. It would be pretty insulting to dissapear like this and reapear with a random "sorry for the lack of activity" again, I mean he could simply make a weekly report (as he promises when you sub) saying that he could not make progress. But, seeing his posts, everything is possible.
yeah, i feel like the next action he does is post the game, other than that complete silence

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
He sometimes does reply on Patreon, but it's not all that common.
Normally it's not common cause a transparent dev would post a dev diary each week. In this case there wouldn't be any open questions to answer. xD But that's Xenoravs biggest problem: the inconsistency of Progress Updates and stuff. This thread here wouldn't have become a meme if he would give more updates to his "fans". And I don't take mid of july serious, not even for one second. He didn't post ANY sign of an progress Update in between and I don't think he will just appear and post the new version. xD

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Normally it's not common cause a transparent dev would post a dev diary each week. In this case there wouldn't be any open questions to answer. xD But that's Xenoravs biggest problem: the inconsistency of Progress Updates and stuff. This thread here wouldn't have become a meme if he would give more updates to his "fans". And I don't take mid of july serious, not even for one second. He didn't post ANY sign of an progress Update in between and I don't think he will just appear and post the new version. xD
He has just appeared and posted a new version after a long silence before. And since he said mid-july and the last report he was really close to completion I think its really not impossible. But as I always mention, with him everything is always possible. I mean, the renders are worth the wait I think, the quality is really one of the best around, but all this inconsistency, anxiety and lack of communication is really bad...

Reactions: Sony676 and Obranyi

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
True, Xenorav isn't the most consistent with dev logs, but it's really not a big deal. I know a couple (rather popular) devs that only do a dev log maybe once a month. People on those threads rarely complain. This dev at least usually gets them out in one or two weeks and sometimes it's longer. It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since the last one. No reason for anyone to lose their heads. He also tends to get quiet leading up to the release so this isn't all that uncommon either.

As far as the "mid july" thing that people keep repeating, what Xenorav actually said on May 30th was "I would say that in one and a half month, I'll have the test version of the chapter finished." It was not a hard deadline but a spitball estimation. There are no deadlines with these VNs except the one to avoid the abandoned tag, and Xenorav is nowhere close to that. Obviously it's taking a little longer so we'll just have to wait.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
He has just appeared and posted a new version after a long silence before. And since he said mid-july and the last report he was really close to completion I think its really not impossible. But as I always mention, with him everything is always possible. I mean, the renders are worth the wait I think, the quality is really one of the best around, but all this inconsistency, anxiety and lack of communication is really bad...
Yeah anything can happen but I'm more of a pessimist I guess. For me it's totally fine to wait 6 months or even longer for an update if the quality is good. I mean Badik nowadays gets ONE release per year. Difference is Dr. Pinkcake posts a dev diary each friday. I don't need fast updates that are rushed and offer bad quality. I really just want frequent updates of the progress. But I don't know why it's so hard for some devs to post those. Even if it would be something like "couldn't do shit so the status is the same". Completely fine since everyone still has a life besides being a developer. But having nothing leads you to the big question mark when an update might be available etc.

delta67

May 11, 2018
It's been 6 months since 0.7 bro :ROFLMAO: and only a couple weeks since the last dev log .

View attachment 2773140

Maybe come back with that if the dev has been quiet for a couple months, then I might believe you.
Look at the Devs info, you can see that he's been here the last time at 02-17-2023, i'll think if the date has changed the new update is comming!

• Haha
Reactions: hgk15

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
The ranting and impatient comments are nothing less than an endorsement of the appeal of the dev's work. SOB keeps taking so damn long what an inconsiderate bastard keeping me in suspense because I love this game so much I can't wait to play another update. Amelie's ass! Amelie's ass! Gimme some Amelie's ass! Then when the dev updates everyone will wipe their chins, play it through, and in two weeks it will all start again. Good job, dev. You've got quite a population of salivating fans! :LOL: 06-27-38-787_512.gif

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes