4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Ty for the reply.. that doesn't really sound promising. :unsure:

I wouldn't worry to be honest. His last reply was on June 27th and if he needed more time to wrap things up for V0.8 I wouldn't mind waiting. We already got some really tasty scenes so far, even if it gets abandoned, we have nothing to lose.

I am more curious what other peeps think will happen in V0.8 based on the preview. Will MC's relationship with Amelie grow stronger? Are they going to have an epic scene like what Kylie got? Will MC get a harem at the end? or will Xenorav make it so we will have to choose either Kylie or Amelie? Or maybe MC will only get to have sex with Amelie once and then eventually part way with her?

What are you guys' thoughts/predictions?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I wouldn't worry to be honest. His last reply was on June 27th and if he needed more time to wrap things up for V0.8 I wouldn't mind waiting. We already got some really tasty scenes so far, even if it gets abandoned, we have nothing to lose.

I am more curious what other peeps thing will happen in V0.8 based on the preview. Will the relationship with MC with Amelie grow stronger? Are they going to have an epic scene like what Kylie got? Will MC get a harem at the end? or will Xenorav make it so we will have to choose either Kylie or Amelie? Or maybe MC will only get to have sex with Amelie once and then eventually part way with her?

What are you guys' thoughts/predictions?
I think Amelie is done fucking around. She looks like she's the one putting the moves on MC this time. Things are about to get spicy with her. Stephanie's going to get her clam munched and I have no idea why she's trying to strangle Kylee.

I'm not sure a harem ending would fit just yet. Neither Amelie and Kylee seem like they'd be much into sharing and Stephanie is a psychopath. So I think it'll probably come down to a choice in the end.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
I think Amelie is done fucking around. She looks like she's the one putting the moves on MC this time. Things are about to get spicy with her. Stephanie's going to get her clam munched and I have no idea why she's trying to strangle Kylee.

I'm not sure a harem ending would fit just yet. Neither Amelie and Kylee seem like they'd be much into sharing and Stephanie is a psychopath. So I think it'll probably come down to a choice in the end.
I like the fact that Amelie is going to take the initiative, I just wonder how far we will go with her this time. Previously, she didn't want to do anything because maybe she didn't want to end up divorcing Davie and cause a rift in the family. I wonder if her mind will change this episode.

I agree with you on the Kylie and Amelie thing. Obviously they both don't like two timing or cheating/having an affair. If we have to choose, I wonder if Xenorav will go back to some of the previous episodes and make it so choices have consequences. For example, if you reject Kylie, then you won't have a sex scene etc...Maybe branching and implementing codes is more complex because he needs to plot things, render them, and also code them in the game. I wouldn't mind a Heart Problem extended version if this game gets completed.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
As I had said, We're going to get the final version in early august like first week and the test version in late july( Probably last week).
YEARN and CRAVE for it dear friends :BootyTime:

Play Isekai Slave if you're bored. It's a kinetic novel but art style is good

Last edited:

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Can someone please tell me what program is using xeno for this game? the animations and modelos are pretty good, is he using daz3d or something else?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Can someone please tell me what program is using xeno for this game? the animations and modelos are pretty good, is he using daz3d or something else?
It's pretty obvious he using Daz3d. The models as far as I know, He used pre-made models (free or paid don't know) and modified it.
There's a Fan Art thread section link in the OP.
PS: Ok, it's not there. You can try it on search

Reactions: Orlissey

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
this delay helped me to brake the my record for no fap waiting for the update which is 7 days :KEK: ..i know its not that much but fuck it feels good its true after the 6 and 7 day u feel stronger and have way more energy to do stuff
i have no fucking clue how you managed to do that, just THINKING about keeping fap free for 2 days puzzles my degenerate brain,

but 7 FUCKING DAYS

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
this delay helped me to brake the my record for no fap waiting for the update which is 7 days :KEK: ..i know its not that much but fuck it feels good its true after the 6 and 7 day u feel stronger and have way more energy to do stuff
I've seen people saying stuff like this, maybe I am just weird but I stopped faping for like 3 weeks and I didn't feel any difference.

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
i have no fucking clue how you managed to do that, just THINKING about keeping fap free for 2 days puzzles my degenerate brain,

but 7 FUCKING DAYS
i started with doing the one day skip one day fap for like a month then sometime try to go for the week but fail at 3 to 4 days at max but this time i was able to hold it for the sake of amelie :KEK: btw i just failed :KEK: and it was the best nut ever :KEK:

always make sure to skip one day ..doing it daily is pointless it kill energy and makes it not enjoyable if u can go for more than one day do it but just make sure to always skip one day u will have more self discipline and enjoy it way way more

4ka5h

Jul 10, 2021
i started with doing the one day skip one day fap for like a month then sometime try to go for the week but fail at 3 to 4 days at max but this time i was able to hold it for the sake of amelie :KEK: btw i just failed :KEK: and it was the best nut ever :KEK:

always make sure to skip one day ..doing it daily is pointless it kill energy and makes it not enjoyable if u can go for more than one day do it but just make sure to always skip one day u will have more self discipline and enjoy it way way more
Irony is we learning NoFap on a Fap website

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes