4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
This thread is so bizarre.

On the surface it seems like most of the posts are from the haters, but in reality almost all of those haters are completely obsessed with this game.

I can't see how attacking the developer achieves anything. I guess it is some sort of cheap entertainment?

I am at a loss.

The game is great. Does it really matter when it comes out?

Once it comes out you will all consume it in a matter of a few hours, and then once again be back in the waiting stage.... Unless you know you are going to die in the next 6 months then I don't really understand the angry impatience.

Waiting is what episodic adult games are all about. We all do it. It is never a surprise.

I would prefer quality over anything rushed. A bunch of mediocre games come out every day. It will be done when it is done is way better than just pumping out mediocrity.

Just my two cents.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
This thread is so bizarre.

On the surface it seems like most of the posts are from the haters, but in reality almost all of those haters are completely obsessed with this game.

I can't see how attacking the developer achieves anything. I guess it is some sort of cheap entertainment?

I am at a loss.

The game is great. Does it really matter when it comes out?

Once it comes out you will all consume it in a matter of a few hours, and then once again be back in the waiting stage.... Unless you know you are going to die in the next 6 months then I don't really understand the angry impatience.

Waiting is what episodic adult games are all about. We all do it. It is never a surprise.

I would prefer quality over anything rushed. A bunch of mediocre games come out every day. It will be done when it is done is way better than just pumping out mediocrity.

Just my two cents.
you can shove your two cents

YOU KNOW, I WAS TRYING TO THINK RATIONALLY AT FIRST BUT THIS PATREON POST SWITCHOVER BULLSHIT IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW! FUCK IT IM MOVING TO THE DARK SIDE! SCOOT OVER, IM ON THE HATERS SIDE NOW, GIVE ME MY FUCKING UPDATE :mad:

this is your fault xenorav... YOUR fault
Capture.PNG

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
you can shove your two cents

YOU KNOW, I WAS TRYING TO THINK RATIONALLY AT FIRST BUT THIS PATREON POST SWITCHOVER BULLSHIT IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW! FUCK IT IM MOVING TO THE DARK SIDE! SCOOT OVER, IM ON THE HATERS SIDE NOW, GIVE ME MY FUCKING UPDATE :mad:

this is your fault xenorav... YOUR fault
View attachment 2784313
The "dark side" aka "the crazy bat shit over reaction side".

Go for it. Just let me get my popcorn and take my seat first.

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
You guys can breath again. He restored the pinned v0.7 Public Release, so nothing happened. The wait continues...

View attachment 2783413
He has the time to do that (I dont know for what reason, only time waste) and not to make a progress report (as promised for every patreon weekly) that could take him 3 minutes?

Its just a "Hi guys, sorry for the lack of activity again and again, I couldnt work on the update so its going to be release next month, I know that you are paying for this project but I have my times and I work like this"

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes