4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
someone said that he always drop it at the end of the month, i think he was right. i dont know, if people still support him he will still do this so, its the patreons fault.

Reactions: goodbye890

xuyi12245

Feb 27, 2022
someone said that he always drop it at the end of the month, i think he was right. i dont know, if people still support him he will still do this so, its the patreons fault.
He is indeed a person who breaks his promise, but if he does not support him, he will give up the game. I know for sure that I like this game and I don't like this author. and i don't think he'll ever have as many fans as nlt or pink cake

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Breaking news : We are now in the " end of July " period and " mid-july release" deadline was unsurprisingly not met. :HideThePain:

Anyway, as I said in a previous post, I don't mind waiting, but what annoys me is the Dev's behavior of hiding and not communicating in those situations. IMHO, thread would be less wild if pplz knew there was another delay instead of radio silence.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Breaking news : We are now in the " end of July " period and " mid-july release" deadline was unsurprisingly not met. :HideThePain:

Anyway, as I said in a previous post, I don't mind waiting, but what annoys me is the Dev's behavior of hiding and not communicating in those situations. IMHO, thread would be less wild if pplz knew there was another delay instead of radio silence.
Awful communication no matter what can happen in anybody's Dev lives are very common problem.

Chicha

May 3, 2017

Agreed, that’s why I stopped my pledge on patron

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes