4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

prau

Nov 9, 2017
The last update was amazing, which is why all these people (including you, probably) are so obsessed with the next update.

The game is extremely popular. The constant complaining and bitching is the evidence. If the game was in trouble this thread would be a graveyard.
The last update was very weak in my opinion but the one before that was good.

Reactions: elpibedeoro1

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The last update was very weak in my opinion but the one before that was good.
How so? We finally got to see Amelie topless and even got some sexual activity with her for the first time after six episodes of waiting. I guess I just don't remember what happened in the episode before last that would make it superior. :unsure:
Was it some kind of Kylee content? And please don't tell me it was the pest (Stephanie).

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
How so? We finally got to see Amelie topless and even got some sexual activity with her for the first time after six episodes of waiting. I guess I just don't remember what happened in the episode before last that would make it superior. :unsure:
Was it some kind of Kylee content? And please don't tell me it was the pest (Stephanie).
The update before last was the Kylee date and then banging her in Davie's apartment.

I thought both v0.6 and v0.7 were pretty good honestly. I feel like the tone of the VN has shifted from the "Aggressively pervy MC/Night Molestation" in the earlier episodes to more of a "Romance/Vanilla" feel in the more recent episodes and that's more my jam... Though MC is still totally a perv. :ROFLMAO:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
The last update was amazing, which is why all these people (including you, probably) are so obsessed with the next update.

The game is extremely popular. The constant complaining and bitching is the evidence. If the game was in trouble this thread would be a graveyard.
Distance between updates is a half year and growing longer pretty much every time. Also, there have been slight adjustments to Amelie and Kylee art since the beginning, and I think they're for the worse. Initial Amelie look was amazing.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Distance between updates is a half year and growing longer pretty much every time. Also, there have been slight adjustments to Amelie and Kylee art since the beginning, and I think they're for the worse. Initial Amelie look was amazing.
Amelie with make up was pretty good. You didn't like it?

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
The update before last was the Kylee date and then banging her in Davie's apartment.

I thought both v0.6 and v0.7 were pretty good honestly. I feel like the tone of the VN has shifted from the "Aggressively pervy MC/Night Molestation" in the earlier episodes to more of a "Romance/Vanilla" feel in the more recent episodes and that's more my jam... Though MC is still totally a perv. :ROFLMAO:
That kylee date update was my favorite

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes