4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Imagine,
A game solely focused on Corrupting Amelie.
A Sandbox Game with Stats and Day-Night System. You have two Routes,
Love and Lust.
By choosing caring options, you increase love points and go towards a safe and Lovable ending.
By choosing sexual options, you increase lust points and go towards a more spicy and exotic ending.
The base ending will be the same, just the routes and dialogues will be different.
Locations will be the House, Park, etc.
Kylee and Stephanie will be obviously included as second heroines (it depends if you want them or not, Amelie will be the Lead Female). Davie will be an obvious to include (I mean, He is going to get cuckold and get his entire family belongs to his nephew).
The Routes you choose will make difference in corrupting these second heroines.
Tons of Groping options. Just like how it is now.
Morning scenes like Yoga, Breakfast,etc.
Afternoon scenes like Helping with house chores, watching TV,etc
Evening scenes like Helping with making dinner, TV, Sitting on a couch,etc.
Going on shopping trips, dates (Love hotel?)
Most of the basic positions. Not some weird kinks like a creator implemented in his game (Yeah Uber, talking about you)
Dresses to wear (Sexy to modest)
Exhibitionism, like Doing something behind the family?
You got to show The Main woman your reliable side to impress her, So some options to earn money for gifting her dresses.
The game will start similar to this game or a run of the mill generic 'the protagonist returned from the university' setting.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Since so many here play the game and look forward to a future update because of Amelie content. Would you say there is a huge amount of games that hop onto the hypetrain because of Milf Material? I'm thinking about Amnesia, Milfs of sunville (even though there has been a grand finale in season 1), Live to fight or even Lust Academy with Victoria to some extent. Many games create this particular Milf character and build the game around it. Definitely not random. xD

Reactions: Panos24

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow just wow the game has an incest tag, but it seems like everything you try to actually put it in is blocked.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
What's happening on the patron page??
Their are too many comments on the last Post..
About 60% of those posts are from one guy spamming, and about 20% are from other patrons telling his ass to shut the fuck up.

Of the remaining posts, there are one or two people whining but a lot of commenters are staying relaxed and not coming up with any crazy speculations. They're fine with Xeno taking his time, but still would like to see some kind of status update.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Bro its been almost been an entire month since he said he was almost done with the update and since has only gone completely quiet, he does not get benefit of the doubt.
I mean... He's the dev and it's his project. He gets to work at any pace he wants and release the project whenever he wants. So of course he gets the benefit of the doubt.

At any rate, people can speculate all the want about the whys the hows or the whens regarding the update, but in the end it really doesn't matter. The update will come out whenever Xenorav is good and well ready to post it. It's freelance work and there are no deadlines or fiduciary obligations.

H a a svd

Dec 2, 2022
I mean... He's the dev and it's his project. He gets to work at any pace he wants and release the project whenever he wants. So of course he gets the benefit of the doubt.

At any rate, people can speculate all the want about the whys the hows or the whens regarding the update, but in the end it really doesn't matter. The update will come out whenever Xenorav is good and well ready to post it. It's freelance work and there are no deadlines or fiduciary obligations.
If the reason for the delay is an emergency or a convincing reason, then there is no problem, but if the reason for the delay is because he wants to delay, then this is a despicable thing because he takes from the money of people and donors, so he must speed up his work if there is no reason to prevent him.. Don't forget money of the people that they spend to get the updates.. Hope he comes soon

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
If the reason for the delay is an emergency or a convincing reason, then there is no problem, but if the reason for the delay is because he wants to delay, then this is a despicable thing because he takes from the money of people and donors, so he must speed up his work if there is no reason to prevent him.. Don't forget money of the people that they spend to get the updates.. Hope he comes soon
Those patrons are donating freely. It's their decision and they do it because they want to support the project. I'm modestly supporting eight different VN projects and I throw $1 at Xenorav every month for that very reason... Because Heart Problems is one of my favorites. I think it's worth the support and a buck a month is no skin off my back. Back when Xenorav paused subs for a couple months, a lot of patrons were saying the pause wasn't necessary but he did it anyway.

So trust me dude, no one is getting "scammed". Imagining some nefarious "Despicable" plot is just a waste of energy and unnecessary negativity. Whether the silence means there was an emergency or not doesn't matter to me. The dev is allowed to work at his own pace and I'll toss my measly $1 at Xenorav every month until the day Heart Problems is finished or abandoned.

Last edited:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Those patrons are donating freely. It's their decision and they do it because they want to support the project. I'm modestly supporting eight different VN projects and I throw $1 at Xenorav every month for that very reason... Because Heart Problems is one of my favorites. I think it's worth the support and a buck a month is no skin off my back. Back when Xenorav paused subs for a couple months, a lot of patrons were saying the pause wasn't necessary but he did it anyway.

So trust me dude, no one is getting "scammed". Imagining some nefarious "Despicable" plot is just a waste of energy and unnecessary negativity. Whether the silence means there was an emergency or not doesn't matter to me. The dev is allowed to work at his own pace and I'll toss my measly $1 at Xenorav every month until the day Heart Problems is finished or abandoned.
while i do agree with your take that they're subscribing at their own volition, i must to clarify that many crowdfunding platforms, including patreon, offer subscription based models where patrons receive certain benefits in return for their ongoing support. While some people may choose to donate freely out of sheer goodwill, its also common for individuals to subscribe to support the developers work and gain access to exclusive content or updates, by subscribing, patrons not only contribute to the financial aspect of the project but also help ensure its continued development, it creates a win-win scenario where supporters get to be part of the creative journey, while the developer receives consistent funding and motivation to fulfill their vision, so its not merely about individuals wanting to give money as a donation, but rather a mutually beneficial arrangement.

H a a svd

Dec 2, 2022

But brother what about the pinned post days ago.. That's mean nothing?! :confused:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
But brother what about the pinned post days ago.. That's mean nothing?! :confused:
Means nothing.

while i do agree with your take that they're subscribing at their own volition, i must to clarify that many crowdfunding platforms, including patreon, offer subscription based models where patrons receive certain benefits in return for their ongoing support. While some people may choose to donate freely out of sheer goodwill, its also common for individuals to subscribe to support the developers work and gain access to exclusive content or updates, by subscribing, patrons not only contribute to the financial aspect of the project but also help ensure its continued development, it creates a win-win scenario where supporters get to be part of the creative journey, while the developer receives consistent funding and motivation to fulfill their vision, so its not merely about individuals wanting to give money as a donation, but rather a mutually beneficial arrangement.
The benefits listed on each tier are perks but not obligations. The tiers are still donations at the end of the day and the tiered benefits are available when they're available. If a patron isn't getting what they think they're "entitled" to, then they can just write a nasty letter to the dev and unsub. They're still not owed anything at the end of the day. Donations are for support, not expectations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih
4.30 star(s) 240 Votes