4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Looking through the comments, I guess I am the only one playing the game for Stephanie LOL
I can empathise and identify in what Stephanie's character is going through, as illustrated.
With that said, she is a favorite within the writing of her character.
Fond of Kaylee but not particularly fond of Amelie at all.

fna1998a

Feb 8, 2023
Boys, the update Its gonna be realesed close the next month, maybe 26, 29 or 30 of this month, xenorav usually post chapters in those days, if you has doubts, check the previous pages of this thred, an user taked notes of the days that the dev post chapter , days and months, usually its the same months y almost same day.

Jan 23, 2023
So Dave is enough :KEK:
Dave doesn't even give her attention, he only cares about drinking and doing shit.
I mean, like the proper MC said: if he doesn't have time for amelie, he really must be fucking other chicks at those "business trips" with "business friends".

OFF-TOPIC: i know a guy irl who had married a virgin woman (they started dating when they were only 13) and someday when he got some cash and a good job, he started cheating on her with literally every chick that appeared in front of him. His wife was one of the most beautiful Milf's i've ever seen, but the woman kept trying not to divorce with him bc she really loved him (or his money? idk). Their marriage only got ruined when it leaked a sextape of the husband with some random bitch and it got kinda viral in the small town they lived.

I really like heart problems for the dialogues, there are some amelie's lines that are very relatable.

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Boys, the update Its gonna be realesed close the next month, maybe 26, 29 or 30 of this month, xenorav usually post chapters in those days, if you has doubts, check the previous pages of this thred, an user taked notes of the days that the dev post chapter , days and months, usually its the same months y almost same day.
Yup, that way people will have to pay another month. He even played with the pinned post to make people believe an update was coming and increase patreon's aportation. It's too obvious

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Dave doesn't even give her attention, he only cares about drinking and doing shit.
I mean, like the proper MC said: if he doesn't have time for amelie, he really must be fucking other chicks at those "business trips" with "business friends".

OFF-TOPIC: i know a guy irl who had married a virgin woman (they started dating when they were only 13) and someday when he got some cash and a good job, he started cheating on her with literally every chick that appeared in front of him. His wife was one of the most beautiful Milf's i've ever seen, but the woman kept trying not to divorce with him bc she really loved him (or his money? idk). Their marriage only got ruined when it leaked a sextape of the husband with some random bitch and it got kinda viral in the small town they lived.

I really like heart problems for the dialogues, there are some amelie's lines that are very relatable.
For the most part on this title.
Think it's safe to say.....

Lost Dave.jpg

fna1998a

Feb 8, 2023
ITS worth it, surely those who are patreon Will have the update first. That means we are going to be spoiled for sure.

Black Dot

Mar 10, 2023
Xeno making fun all of us..
. In sense doing best to more best
He delays half of the year.. It's really disgusting..
Lost passion for this game...
And even there is no chance of fucking amelie in coming update
Means we got teasing after waiting half of the year.!

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes