4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
The sex scene between MC and Amellie is highly anticipated. In "True Bond", Jessica and Danny don't have a relationship until 2090. I will no longer be alive. Two magnificent works.
I think you picked the only 2 games that did slow burn perfectly. True Bond doesn't even have oral sex and it's probably top 5 hottest games on this site.
Same thing with Heart Problems but at least here you have other characters to progress with and from people's reactions you can tell MC just touching Amelie is more positively received than full on sex with the older sister whose name I don't even remember because I'm just that uninterested. No amount of great renders and design can compare to good build up.
I just hope he doesn't do what other devs did and it goes from sensual foreplay straight to continuous rabbit fucking and completely deflate the tension they currently have.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
I think you picked the only 2 games that did slow burn perfectly. True Bond doesn't even have oral sex and it's probably top 5 hottest games on this site.
Same thing with Heart Problems but at least here you have other characters to progress with and from people's reactions you can tell MC just touching Amelie is more positively received than full on sex with the older sister whose name I don't even remember because I'm just that uninterested. No amount of great renders and design can compare to good build up.
I just hope he doesn't do what other devs did and it goes from sensual foreplay straight to continuous rabbit fucking and completely deflate the tension they currently have.
Exactly. In heart problems we at least have hot, really, really hot scenes. Let's say the main event is Amelie, but we've already seen incredible scenes about her. In "True Bond" we still don't have hot scenes like in Heart Problems, but the narrative is great, incredible animation. Cloudlet knows how to do great taunts, the pictures Jessica sent Danny were great.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
:WutFace:DAAAMMM!!o_O
:unsure:This is, wow!! :LOL:

Make no mistake, the Horny-Brat can be annoying.
However, she's just pent up and MC's the closest valid target.
Tell me NONE of You all have been that way?

I don't care much for Steph's character but, Ya'All are just being MEAN! :ROFLMAO:
:cautious: Dev just may have MC and Steph fuck like JackRabbits from a Catholic monastery. :whistle:
:LOL:WAY before MC ever goes balls-deep in Amelie! :LUL:

Reactions: Zero141214

ReoNa_MK

May 14, 2020
People in this thread so bored lmao.
I get it, I havn't played anything in ages, all the games I play seem to have long as update schedules or the devs are milkers.
Hard to find new games when most of them are shite.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes