4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
" has wrecked my body, I'm overweight, and I get random heart pains (the doctor said it's from stress and a sedentary lifestyle). As if that's not enough, I have a hemorrhoid. I'm totally screwed. "

Man, I knew VN devs were cursed but I have to say, that's something else. I shouldn't laugh about people's misery but the hemorrhoid part has finished me, even more so than any of the updates of this game.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
" has wrecked my body, I'm overweight, and I get random heart pains (the doctor said it's from stress and a sedentary lifestyle). As if that's not enough, I have a hemorrhoid. I'm totally screwed. "

Man, I knew VN devs were cursed but I have to say, that's something else. I shouldn't laugh about people's misery but the hemorrhoid part has finished me, even more so than any of the updates of this game.
1690859001834.png

1690859029524.png

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
It's hard to see this game entering a troubled development phase. I really hope that's not the case, but judging by other projects that have had delays and excuses, it usually means that the developer has simply run out of steam.

If this update ever comes out, it will be a miracle that the one after will even be made.:HideThePain:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Nope. Last patreon post was 4 days ago so it won't get abandoned. Unless the dev doesn't release a game update for more than a year and assuming he keeps posting stuff on patreon, this game won't get the abandoned tag. You've been here for almost 3 years now you should know the rules.
No offense .. I just wrote my opinion. and didn't offend anyone. :unsure:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Nope. Last patreon post was 4 days ago so it won't get abandoned. Unless the dev doesn't release a game update for more than a year and assuming he keeps posting stuff on patreon, this game won't get the abandoned tag. You've been here for almost 3 years now you should know the rules.
The site has many users from different countries. But not every country has access to certain Internet resources. This speaks volumes. and about developer support, and about information and their actions. Not all banking sectors cooperate. Therefore, most game fans and ordinary users cannot support the developers. :(

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No offense .. I just wrote my opinion. and didn't offend anyone. :unsure:
No offense taken. I guess my comment came off as a little more agressive than I intended :KEK:. This is a topic that has been debated a lot in these threads so if you've been on this forum for a while it's kind of assumed that you know the rules for the abandoned tag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
3 weeks is impossible for me ima wait till the last week
that sounds like an interesting and realistic challenge, i might also consider this endeavor, write in the thread when you decide to start and i'll start then, just to re iterate were talking about not jerking off for a whole week right? and the whole week being the last of the three weeks?

Reactions: radbaz31

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
that sounds like an interesting and realistic challenge, i might also consider this endeavor, write in the thread when you decide to start and i'll start then, just to re iterate were talking about not jerking off for a whole week right? and the whole week being the last of the three weeks?
yes and it would be from the 12 to 19 of august

if u don't keep ur self busy you will fail at the second day also try to do a one day skip then a two day skip before going for the week..the key is to stay busy paint some walls. clean the garden. do whatever

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes