4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
But would you play it?
I mean, we are waiting for it like 8 months, i can wait week or so more, don't want bugs or glitches to ruin my experience after such a long wait.
i always play the test version and only one time the sound was off

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
can someone tell me if this is one of those games where the aunt and her daughters are actually the MC's mother and sister and the creator made them like this in order to dodge anti incest rules? and if so, is there a patch?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
can someone tell me if this is one of those games where the aunt and her daughters are actually the MC's mother and sister and the creator made them like this in order to dodge anti incest rules? and if so, is there a patch?
I think canonically Amelie is MC's aunt... no wait sorry she's his not-Aunt.. my bad. :ROFLMAO:

If you'd rather make her MC's mother, then you can do that at the beginning of the game when picking character relationships. There is no need for incest patch if that's your thing.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I think canonically Amelie is MC's aunt... no wait sorry she's his not-Aunt.. my bad. :ROFLMAO:

If you'd rather make her MC's mother, then you can do that at the beginning of the game when picking character relationships. There is no need for incest patch if that's your thing.
oh nice! so we can change relationships?

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020

Calm down now I was in doubt, is she his aunt or not? haha

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Uhh... how would that dodge anti-incest rules? Aunt and cousin is still incest.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Calm down now I was in doubt, is she his aunt or not? haha
Just be aware that if you enter sister instead of cousin, you will run into that awkward point in the story where Kylee refers to your male MC and her as sisters. :oops:
:KappaPride: ?

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Just be aware that if you enter sister instead of cousin, you will run into that awkward point in the story where Kylee refers to your male MC and her as sisters. :oops:
:KappaPride: ?
I didn't quite understand what you meant, but... ok, thanks for the answer!

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Hi. New to the thread. Just wanted to know whether any milf scenes have been included to the vn or nah? The last I played this it was during 0.3 or something and I just told myself I'll wait till the milf scenes arrived. Have they or should I just wait till the next upcoming update that's supposedly coming in a couple of weeks?

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Hi. New to the thread. Just wanted to know whether any milf scenes have been included to the vn or nah? The last I played this it was during 0.3 or something and I just told myself I'll wait till the milf scenes arrived. Have they or should I just wait till the next upcoming update that's supposedly coming in a couple of weeks?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Unrivale
4.30 star(s) 240 Votes