4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know why the MC is so hypocritical. He can do a whole lot of stuff with Kylee and Amelie (The person who's practically his second mother) but when it's Stephanie it's, "This is wrong!".

Just weird. Stephanie is basically him and he's Amelie in that situation.

Anyways, good game so far, putting this on the watchlist for sure!
Same here. That has always bothered me. Then again the game requires some suspension of disbelief when it comes to the ages of the characters.
We're supposed to believe that 2 20 somethings that have graduated HS are being grounded given curfews and told when they can go out? Yeeeeeaahhh...
Also nobody is in college or working and just sit around all day which is for some reason totally cool.
Lets be real the story is written like they are still teenagers in HS and the hesitancy with Steph and some of her immaturity would then make sense because she would be even younger than MC.
Also would explain Amelie treating MC like he's still a kid.

I'm still really enjoying the story so far.

Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
Is it because it's the test version or are the text messages just bugged on my part. Like this one where the messages don't fit on the screen and I can't see the photos sent 1696966283512.png

Jan 12, 2021
been a while, i finally got around to downloading the update/mod(s) and have the exact same problems. the gallery being sized in a way that i cant get to a majority of the scenes is especially irksome. did you ever get an answer?
Joker updated his mod so there's a version that works with the compressed now. Weirdly it was only the official compressed that had the issue, SoL's compressed version didn't have the issue

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is there a WT and cheat mod without using blasted Mixdrop? It keeps popping up different ads and slows my laptop down. They need to shut down Mixdrop and come back with something better without the ads.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
CHAPTER 9 INFORMATION....

ch9_1-nat-------.png

• Hi, how is everyone doing. I'm already working on Chapter nine, and as I mentioned before, I want to try making a short chapter this time, one that won't take me more than three months to finish. And... yeah, just that. Thanks for your continuing to support guys. Tomorrow I'll be posting some pinups or wallpapers.

Hola, cómo están todos. Ya estoy trabajando en el capítulo nueve, y como mencioné antes, esta vez quiero intentar hacer un capítulo corto, que no me lleve más de tres meses terminarlo. Y... si, solo eso. Gracias por su continuo apoyo chicos. Mañana estaré posteando algunos pinups o fondos de pantalla.
  • Code = 3%
  • Images = 0.25%

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I only think the audio needs to be added and a few fixes for it.
Precisely because there wasn't that much left, he could complete Cap. 8 before the next one starts. Who knows, maybe there will be a better connection between them, being worked on at the same time...

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
I have mommy issues, so is the mom gonna return and MC is gonna fuck her and release all the built up resentment for abandoning him? :sneaky:

Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes