4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Did any of the paid subscribers on Patreon asked Xenorav personally about mc's mother and his plans for her character?
For example: Does he even have a plan to enclude that character in a game in future and if yes can he give players any info?

If not and if it's not too much trouble - please do, when you have a chance and share his answer with us. Tnx.
The game's name is heart problems and after 3 years we still don't know why he is having/had those problems and why his mother suddenly abandoned her and why is the dev still slow af even after quitting his job and going in fulltime for this game?

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
LOL I wonder how many people saw this and rushed to reinstall their schlongs of skyrim and other sex lab framework mods?
Guys since you talk about it, I never figured out how to classify the sex mods and skins properly on skyrim, my game always crashes.
is there a perfect guide for it somewhere in this forum? or can you send in private? I don't want to be off topic sorry
And thanks.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Hey y'all, I need some input. I can rarely put time aside to play games so when I do I aim for things I know I'll enjoy. I installed gallery mod and I checked a few scenes to get a feel for things. Immediately fell in love with the "aunt" and stopped viewing as to not spoil too much. I didn't find myself attracted to the other two girls.

-Can I focus on the "aunt" or does MC require to have sex with other 2 girls?
-Are the other 2 girls worth exploring? I prefer the slow burn with the "aunt".

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Hey y'all, I need some input. I can rarely put time aside to play games so when I do I aim for things I know I'll enjoy. I installed gallery mod and I checked a few scenes to get a feel for things. Immediately fell in love with the "aunt" and stopped viewing as to not spoil too much. I didn't find myself attracted to the other two girls.

-Can I focus on the "aunt" or does MC require to have sex with other 2 girls?
-Are the other 2 girls worth exploring? I prefer the slow burn with the "aunt".
From what I've played, you can avoid Stephanie, the youngest one if you keep rejecting her, but I don't think you can reject Kylee.
Stephanie is a hard sell if you're not into "loli" stereotypes, the girl is just a brat. For me, personally, it's a pass. Kylee is fine, she's a typical young woman, engages into friendly banter/teasing with the MC. I wrote a more in-depth review where I go over each LI, you can look for if you're interested.
That said, this is a pretty linear game, so it's not like you'll be saving a lot of time by rejecting anyone. Worst case scenario, you can enable "skip unseen text" and just skip over the stuff with the other girls.

Last edited:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for the super fast reply! I'm glad I can reject Stephanie. Nothing against her but she's just not my type either. I had a hunch Kylee would be mandatory, she looks like typical sexy sister stuff. I know this is a VN so I had a feeling I'd get little leeway in who I take interest in. I'd like to skip over their scenes with my limited time but I feel I may miss out on the core experience. Just read your review and it answered all my questions just like your reply did. Appreciate it!

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

pr83

May 5, 2017
Really wish this didn't go the kinetic novel route. I prefer to nail the LIs and especially the aunt whenever I want with alternating dialogue to have a sense of development in their relationship and also to have a sense of cheating behind the uncle's back that has been going on for a while without him noticing, like a lot of good slow burn freeroam harem games do. I hope the dev at least has an option to do so in the future when Amelie can be bedded, you can have that and still maintain the chapter structure by allowing the player to do a dialogue/event check to progress to the next chapter whenever they feel like. If not then I hope the game opens up after the end as a way to let the player have their fantasy with Amelie. Character arcs like her's aren't meant to be in a kinetic novel, see the game Demon Deals for such an example.

Also, could someone please upload the old freeroam version here or in the op for posterity. I really want to check out how the that version used to be.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Finally set time aside to play. I just finished chapter 3 so heads up if anyone hasn't played yet.

I absolutely hate Lauren. I'm not interested at all in a character who's a typical horny cougar just for the sake of it. I dislike how the MC goes along with it, too (mandatory sex scenes). She feels shoehorned in just to meet a smut quota. I would've preferred her to be less direct or at the very least be optional to lewd up. Mia is okay, I guess.

On the other hand, it's clear Amelie is the fan favorite. I want more time with her. God, she's perfect. Such a comforting character. Kaylee has some depth but she's not best girl for me. Her kissing scenes are hot. I thought I'd be ignoring Stephanie but there's a side of her I like. She's cutely unhinged. The uncle deserves a chokeslam.

I'm eager to play some more but honestly... my hunch was right: I'm in this just for Amelie. I too would like more games like this, specifically Amelie/MC but none seem to nail it like this one does.

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Amelie's face looks more and more ugly after each update, he should stop messing up her face
I've seen this opinion before and I don't know what it's based on. Amelie's face looks exactly the same in chapter 8 as it did in chapter 1 to me.
Here is a comparison:
343.jpg

The only difference is that the dev uses colder/blue colors now whereas in the earlier chapters he used yellow/warmer colors and made things a lot brighter.

This game has serious issues, like the dev refusing to fix all the clipping in his scenes, the story going nowhere, it becoming a kinetic novel, slower development times etc. You guys should focus on those more.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've seen this opinion before and I don't know what it's based on. Amelie's face looks exactly the same in chapter 8 as it did in chapter 1 to me.
Here is a comparison:
View attachment 3105208

The only difference is that the dev uses colder/blue colors now whereas in the earlier chapters he used yellow/warmer colors and made things a lot brighter.

This game has serious issues, like the dev refusing to fix all the clipping in his scenes, the story going nowhere, it becoming a kinetic novel, slower development times etc. You guys should focus on those more.
Fully agree about the colours and tones of warm to cold. Character has not been radically changed otherwise imo.

I don't really have an issue with kinetic novel format H.P. seems to be sliding into...especially since we are sliding into these foxy ladies more and more lately. :love: Even in early days, this game never seemed heavy on critical branching choices even though there were certainly more menu selections back then.

I sincerely appreciate not having to do half dozen or more playthroughs to unlock everything in a game like this. So tedious unless a game is specifically designed for fun replayability. Most just turn out to be grind. We had to sit through a painfully long wait to finally get to the good lewds with main girls in this game. Now it is time for our reward.

I do also wish dev would spend a little time with clipping issues. I thought they might have been fixed in final version, but I have not gone back to confirm. Only one playthrough for me so far. I know it would be difficult to go back and fix all of the clipping in animations, but it would not take much to at least touch up the renders in the last few episodes where I notice an abundance of clipping.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pedrohefe

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I absolutely hate Lauren. I'm not interested at all in a character who's a typical horny cougar just for the sake of it. I dislike how the MC goes along with it, too (mandatory sex scenes).
The seemed mandatory to me, too, but I've seen posts where players have said you can avoid the sex scenes with Lauren by making the "correct" choices.

She feels shoehorned in just to meet a smut quota.
Yeah, both Lauren and Mia seem to exist just to provide "disposable" lewd scenes to satisfy players' sexual appetites early in this slow-burn game.

Last edited:
Reactions: boobmanlord

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
The seemed mandatory to me, too, but I've seen posts where players have said you can avoid the sex scenes with Lauren by making the "correct" choices.
I want to say that they can't be avoided. Downloaded the walkthrough mod, rejected Lauren at every chance I got, and she still wants that D. I could try cheating her stats to be zero to really make sure... I just dislike this side shit. I'm only interested in Amelie and having Lauren come in just to fuck with little to no build-up sucks major balls. I still enjoy the game enough to power through. Plan to play some more when I have time!

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Here is a comparison:
View attachment 3105208

It seems to me that her eyes are slightly smaller, and she becomes a mess when she wears makeup, Xeno is not good makeup artist, I can't blame him, even girls today make a mess of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes