4.40 star(s) 235 Votes

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Hello, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game, and it has truly become one of my favorites. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the creator for bringing this captivating experience to life and for the evident hard work invested in its development. I have a question regarding the possibility of transferring game saves between platforms. Specifically, if I play the game on my PC and wish to continue on my phone, is it feasible to seamlessly transfer my game saves?

I attempted to transfer the saves by placing them in the following directory: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.heartproblems/files/saves/. While the game recognizes the presence of saves when opened on my phone, attempting to access any of them results in an error. Despite trying options such as ignoring or rolling back, none of these actions seem to resolve the issue or allow me to proceed beyond the error screen.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance from someone who is familiar with the process of successfully transferring game saves across platforms. Thank you in advance for your help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuuki Ban

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Hello, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game, and it has truly become one of my favorites. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the creator for bringing this captivating experience to life and for the evident hard work invested in its development. I have a question regarding the possibility of transferring game saves between platforms. Specifically, if I play the game on my PC and wish to continue on my phone, is it feasible to seamlessly transfer my game saves?

I attempted to transfer the saves by placing them in the following directory: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.heartproblems/files/saves/. While the game recognizes the presence of saves when opened on my phone, attempting to access any of them results in an error. Despite trying options such as ignoring or rolling back, none of these actions seem to resolve the issue or allow me to proceed beyond the error screen.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance from someone who is familiar with the process of successfully transferring game saves across platforms. Thank you in advance for your help!
The android directory you gave isnt accessible anymore(dunno why) . the new path is Internal Storage> Documents
Try pasting there

Reactions: fin_369

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
absolute love for this game - any suggestions for other 3d renpy games with such gorgeous woman and renders/animations??

already played Treasure of Nadia and TGO and honestly dont like RPGM games at all

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Don't worry, everyone.

The final version of chapter 8 came out on October 17th and Xenorav said the next update would come out in 3 months.

That means chapter 9 will come out on JANUARY 17TH!!!! :cool:
Could mean that, or next update could come out in January, June, and July (months beginning with "J"), or October, November, and December (months ending in "r"), etc.

The real key to avoiding impatience and disappointment is to firmly define and absolutely establish the year those three months will occupy....

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
why is there points with no audio not even background music
Most likely because the Dev didn't add music to those scenes. You can just use your own music playlist or look one up. I think this game has like what? 1-2 songs or so that repeats? it's not bad to change it up with your own tunes. Instrumentals work best.

any suggestions for other 3d renpy games with such gorgeous woman and renders/animations??
You can easily just use the search function that the site provides. Just make sure you're looking up RenPy/VN/Animated games.

Looky at Dis <---- 55 pages of RenPy/VN games that are animated. Look through the list and find the next game with the women you want.

Reactions: fin_369

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The pictures above are truly stunning and demonstrate exceptional craftsmanship. However, upon closer inspection, I noticed a minor detail in the last picture that might need attention. In my personal opinion, the MC's stomach appears somewhat unique, and there's a distinctive quality to Amelie's right ear. Overall, the artistic work is impressive, and a few tweaks could enhance the perfection even further. :illuminati:

• Sad
Reactions: fz and milfkiller
4.40 star(s) 235 Votes