4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Question: Did the developer say that the updates would be every 4 months because we are already in March and this month will be 5 months?

Reactions: Daskapital61

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
What I think is REALLY weird this time: Normally when he (again) didn't meet his estimation he posts something like "Need more time" or "Payment cycle turned off" the same day or at least a day after. This time though there is simply NOTHING. He either shadowdrops the update this week or he is even in a worse phase than he has been throughout the last year which is more likely. Everything is fine since we're human beings and one could feel like shit BUT you have an obligation towards OVER 1500 people who PAY you for this product! And when you went fulltime last late summer people at LEAST expect regular devlogs. Here nothing changed. That's what I never understand. It's disrespectful towards the people who support you month by month. His patrons even grew over the last couple of days. He doesn't have an obligation towards this forum or me, that's not the point but when I look at his patreon, see the estimation for end of februrary update and afterwards NOTHING happens it's just utter bullshit.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
What I think is REALLY weird this time: Normally when he (again) didn't meet his estimation he posts something like "Need more time" or "Payment cycle turned off" the same day or at least a day after. This time though there is simply NOTHING. He either shadowdrops the update this week or he is even in a worse phase than he has been throughout the last year which is more likely. Everything is fine since we're human beings and one could feel like shit BUT you have an obligation towards OVER 1500 people who PAY you for this product! And when you went fulltime last late summer people at LEAST expect regular devlogs. Here nothing changed. That's what I never understand. It's disrespectful towards the people who support you month by month. His patrons even grew over the last couple of days. He doesn't have an obligation towards this forum or me, that's not the point but when I look at his patreon, see the estimation for end of februrary update and afterwards NOTHING happens it's just utter bullshit.
he hasnt posted anything yet since feb 6

Reactions: mytaca
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes