4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

alohaustin

Dec 16, 2018
It's a shame cause I REALLY liked this one. But no news or update from the dev for this long is an indication that this will be abandoned.

although I'm hoping I'm very wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: MilanShine95

starkj

May 17, 2022
It's a shame cause I REALLY liked this one. But no news or update from the dev for this long is an indication that this will be abandoned.

although I'm hoping I'm very wrong.
Lol you must be new here, game is definitely not abandoned, a lot of games take 6 months or more for an update and you dont know if the dev has a job or other stuff to do apart from this, not everyone works on these games 100% of the time.

There are so many games on this website, go try em out and you'll take your mind of this game until it gets an update.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Lol you must be new here, game is definitely not abandoned, a lot of games take 6 months or more for an update and you dont know if the dev has a job or other stuff to do apart from this, not everyone works on these games 100% of the time.

There are so many games on this website, go try em out and you'll take your mind of this game until it gets an update.
He already said he quitted his full time job. But anyway, reasonable comment.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Looking forward to seeing the new Anne Hathaway movie, she plays a cougar MILF, called the idea of you

I think she would need to curve out a but, she is super fit with great face shape. I will always hate Nolan not sexualising her adequately when she was Catwoman. She always had a great rack, so putting on a little weight would work well for her as a cougar. Just feel she'd be too skinny for the part.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes