4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
My friking GOD!!!! What a fantastic game!! Dear lord in heaven, I have to say, it easily gained my personal top 5 of best games in this site.
Even though there is a ton of teasing, it is only proportional to its quality. How it progresses, and the rewards are great.
The "graphics" are not that good, kind of simple in some points, but the details to the animations, the motions, the gesticulations of models, the lips when they kiss or suck dick. Hands down, top notch work!!
Ohh man, can't fucking wait for the next update!

Reactions: Yuuki Ban

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Thats nothing , in discord mods say they never saw him again after he made them mod.
OK, so he is clearly sensitive to negative posts attacking him as a person and probably also to posts with negative comments about his game. The first is obviously justified, and even the second is understandable - creators/artists are sometimes thin-skinned when it comes to the work they have done, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Give me 1 one dev who cares (maybe even too much) about his game over 50 who don't give a shit and put out garbage, 100 times out of 100.

But at this point since every sign points to negative comments (certainly elsewhere...but probably here too) being a factor in updates being delayed, I just don't get why people keep posting negative comments? :unsure:

Logic dictates 3 possibilities:
1. Fans of the game who are not sharp enough to figure this out and/or who have a bizarre sense of entitlement when it comes to content they are getting for free.
2. Trolls who have figured it out and enjoy getting under a dev's skin because their lives are otherwise empty.
3. Other devs who don't like games whose graphics & story are better than theirs and use secondary accounts to do the same as the trolls.

Dev: There are always going to be mouth-breathers whose simplicity is hard-wired (#1). That can't be helped. But there are many more of us who are also fans of your game but are patient/mature/realistic/adult enough not to complain constantly. We (the silent majority) hope you will soon post your next update...even knowing there will of course be immediate posts by trolls about it somehow not being a 'good enough' update. :rolleyes: It would be a real shame, though, to let #2 & #3 get rewarded for their (cowardly) anonymous bullying - adjust settings to Ignore the worst of them and update when you can. (y)

Swagtorian

Mar 28, 2023
Somebody who has direct access shall tell that we need a sex scene that Amelie wears her red lingerie and other red outfit aswell. Also, a yoga sex scene and sex scene at fitting room. Also a scene where Amelie is actually stuck at washing machine cuz Mc deserve what he dreamed

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fayrus and flakodf1

minatodr1

Jul 20, 2019
Xenorav has created a perfect game. I found myself voluntarily playing it for the second time, and I've never played any game twice before. FYI, I've been on this forum since 2019 (as you can see lol).

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes