4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Tbh I think he hasn't done anything since the last devlog on patreon. Otherwise he would've at least posted ANYTHING. Since there isn't even the typical excuse I really assume there is simply nothing to show or to write. It's kinda sad that the dev of one of the best games here has so many issues with himself. Nothing has changed since he made it his full time job, it even got worse I'd say.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Any chance he plans to release the new update with more content than what he said in the last devlog thus resulting in a later date release?

(yeah I know, wishful thinking)

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I thought that said xmen at first and wondered why in the world they were brought up. :LOL:
I would believe it! :D Disney has (again) produced nothing original or interesting in over a decade and instead now just buy other properties that seem popular...then turn them into bad miniseries or films that ruin the original IP. So if someone told me Kylie and Stephanie were going to be added to Marvel Phase 6, or that Amelie was going to be the female lead in a CG remakes of Pirates of the Caribbean and X-Men I would not bat an eyelash. :ROFLMAO:

has anybody some news about Xenorav? is he alive? is he from Ukraine somehow?
That dark thought crossed my mind as well, because anyone in that region - and/or living anywhere significantly affected by the war in any way - could easily go dark online suddenly and who would ever really know why?

Reactions: JaredR

alienznz

Mar 11, 2020
This MC is so fkn annoying. You literally get frustrated at how idiotic he is or rather say is written. His character is so inconsistent, one moment he says he wont fck his little cousin cuz she feels like a sister to him but 2 minutes later he gropes his aunt in her sleep saying " heh i dont care"

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
This MC is so fkn annoying. You literally get frustrated at how idiotic he is or rather say is written. His character is so inconsistent, one moment he says he wont fck his little cousin cuz she feels like a sister to him but 2 minutes later he gropes his aunt in her sleep saying " heh i dont care"
You do know there is a difference between blood related cousin and non blood related aunt.
You can't go wrong breeding your aunt but with your cousins it can.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
I wonder if part of the wait is because Xenorav has realized that this story needs a major rewrite? Have POV character returning from a long time away instead of a current part of the family unit. Stephanie clearly represents the anoyingly insecure little sister that Xenorav clearly intended to be a throw away character. She could be a much better character with an oblivious level up in her ability to let things slide.

Reactions: PandaGuts
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes