4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Somebody who has direct access shall tell that we need a sex scene that Amelie wears her red lingerie and other red outfit aswell. Also, a yoga sex scene and sex scene at fitting room. Also a scene where Amelie is actually stuck at washing machine cuz Mc deserve what he dreamed
only 2 patches left. so you will see that in Heart Problems Part 2 v0.1 in 2026 if you lucky

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
I'm glad Xenorav quit his job 7 months ago to focus on this VN, cause now we can wait longer for an update with half the number of renders.
And it's nice that he can share more news with us now, since it's his full-time job.

I just hope he doesn't end up burning out at this pace.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Somebody who has direct access shall tell that we need a sex scene that Amelie wears her red lingerie and other red outfit aswell. Also, a yoga sex scene and sex scene at fitting room. Also a scene where Amelie is actually stuck at washing machine cuz Mc deserve what he dreamed
I heartedly second that motion

Reactions: Swagtorian

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
I just can't grasp it... Is honesty truly that difficult? To avoid deceit just once? Perhaps my intelligence isn't sufficient to comprehend the complexity behind constant lying. After all, when you lie, you're really just deceiving yourself, which ultimately reflects how much you respect your own being. :cautious:

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes