4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
1- what will be amelie's reaction if she saw MC fucking her daughters ?
2- what will be kylie's reaction if she saw MC fucking her Mom or Stephanie ?
3- what will be stephanie's reaction if she saw MC fucking her Mom ?
Perhaps the reaction will be different, but the result is clear - torn eggs. The dream of a harem will come true - you can work as a eunuch. )

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Just some trolls write shit like that. It's just some kind of "joke". Can't really laugh about that. Yes Xenorav is one of the most unreliable devs ever but writing trash like "he's dead" is just very poor behaviour and not even funny.
Has the game of one of the “most unreliable” ever been marked as “abandoned”?

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
No because there are strict rules of when that would happen. Last post is still "just" 1 and a half months old.
Don't care about the rules! Tell me, do you seriously put Xenorav on a par with Icstor? And in general... probably about 80% of developers delay updates; Xenorav is no exception. Total hysteria of screaming whiners is not an indicator of unreliability. Most likely, there are enough snotty trolls in any topic. It just seems to us that there are more of them here, because we are more often in the subject of our favorite game. Personally, I really hope that Xenorav will release an update worthy of Chapter 8, which, as you know, pleased many and knocked out “hemorrhoid allergy sufferers.” )

• Angry
Reactions: StreamSteam

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Don't care about the rules! Tell me, do you seriously put Xenorav on a par with Icstor? And in general... probably about 80% of developers delay updates; Xenorav is no exception. Total hysteria of screaming whiners is not an indicator of unreliability. Most likely, there are enough snotty trolls in any topic. It just seems to us that there are more of them here, because we are more often in the subject of our favorite game. Personally, I really hope that Xenorav will release an update worthy of Chapter 8, which, as you know, pleased many and knocked out “hemorrhoid allergy sufferers.” )
Still no excuse for Xenorav to give the 29434th false estimation of an potential update. And he still completely fails to post regular devlogs and stuff. Why should anyone defend that? I'm talking about that in each thread where I experience things like that. This guy (and many other devs) made this their FULL time job which means they have an obligation towards the people who PAY for that. You say "update probably out by end of feb" and 1 and a half month later there aren't ANY information at all. Never ever am I going to defend behaviour like that. I don't care if many devs do that, it's wrong nonetheless. Bad work ethics to be honest.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Just some trolls write shit like that. It's just some kind of "joke". Can't really laugh about that. Yes Xenorav is one of the most unreliable devs ever but writing trash like "he's dead" is just very poor behaviour and not even funny.
Dude, it may be a joke but not that unlikely. Xenorav has indeed health problems. He usually appears after 1 month withot feedback and now he is 2 months totally out of the radar. People here do the lamest jokes but I would be really lying if Im not a bit worried when he disappears like that. Well, I hope he is ok.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Just like smacking that elevator button, we really appreciate all the whining that must encourage the dev. Great job there people. I'm sure that your hard work will have an even better result from the last few times.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
1- what will be amelie's reaction if she saw MC fucking her daughters ?
2- what will be kylie's reaction if she saw MC fucking her Mom or Stephanie ?
3- what will be stephanie's reaction if she saw MC fucking her Mom ?
1- very very long period of anger and distance that won't be resolved unless MC does something major like save their lives somehow
2-either the character will turn out to be strong and ditch the MC permanently, or weak like most game LIs and inexplicably forgive him
3- she will stick a finger up his ass and pleasure herself with her other hand while he fucks Amelie

Reactions: kadgilek

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1- very very long period of anger and distance that won't be resolved unless MC does something major like save their lives somehow
2-either the character will turn out to be strong and ditch the MC permanently, or weak like most game LIs and inexplicably forgive him
3- she will stick a finger up his ass and pleasure herself with her other hand while he fucks Amelie
Let's fuck one of them already and see our reaction.....How long can we chat about this? :confused: :love:

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Still no excuse for Xenorav to give the 29434th false estimation of an potential update. And he still completely fails to post regular devlogs and stuff. Why should anyone defend that? I'm talking about that in each thread where I experience things like that. This guy (and many other devs) made this their FULL time job which means they have an obligation towards the people who PAY for that. You say "update probably out by end of feb" and 1 and a half month later there aren't ANY information at all. Never ever am I going to defend behaviour like that. I don't care if many devs do that, it's wrong nonetheless. Bad work ethics to be honest.

My friend, my friend, my dear friend. Feel happy. Xenorav is very good. Pity the "True Bond" fans. Almost 1 year has passed since the last update and no comments from the author.

Reactions: kdy18 and pedrohefe
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes