4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1- very very long period of anger and distance that won't be resolved unless MC does something major like save their lives somehow
2-either the character will turn out to be strong and ditch the MC permanently, or weak like most game LIs and inexplicably forgive him
3- she will stick a finger up his ass and pleasure herself with her other hand while he fucks Amelie
Let's fuck one of them already and see our reaction.....How long can we chat about this? :confused: :love:

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Still no excuse for Xenorav to give the 29434th false estimation of an potential update. And he still completely fails to post regular devlogs and stuff. Why should anyone defend that? I'm talking about that in each thread where I experience things like that. This guy (and many other devs) made this their FULL time job which means they have an obligation towards the people who PAY for that. You say "update probably out by end of feb" and 1 and a half month later there aren't ANY information at all. Never ever am I going to defend behaviour like that. I don't care if many devs do that, it's wrong nonetheless. Bad work ethics to be honest.

My friend, my friend, my dear friend. Feel happy. Xenorav is very good. Pity the "True Bond" fans. Almost 1 year has passed since the last update and no comments from the author.

Reactions: kdy18 and pedrohefe

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Personally I don't give a crap. He treated her super disrespectfully and she has moved on, so why would I care about how that affects a side character emotionally??
Lol what. Nobody really gives a crap, but its your nephew fucking your wife in your house, who is your aunt btw. The thing is not he being okay or not, but his reaction in general. They could get in a fight, Davie could expel the mc from his home again like it happened when he caught him with Kylie in the first episode, lot of bad things ould happen. Its not about his emotions, fuck that lol

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
My friend, my friend, my dear friend. Feel happy. Xenorav is very good. Pity the "True Bond" fans. Almost 1 year has passed since the last update and no comments from the author.
Its even weirder that this thread gets replies really often even if Dev is gone. The abandoned label in this thread was a thing more than once.

Reactions: woody554 and JaredR

Red_Devil666

Nov 13, 2019
Can anyone explain why cheat mod is given on main page even though the game is just straight forward and requires no points to unlock explicit scenes? also same about galley mod, like are there any hidden scenes that we might miss?

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Can anyone explain why cheat mod is given on main page even though the game is just straight forward and requires no points to unlock explicit scenes? also same about galley mod, like are there any hidden scenes that we might miss?
There are some extended scenes depending on your choices. If you push through then some scenes end before you get 1-2 more scenes.
That may be why it is there. I think the scene on the couch in the early stages with Amelie may be one of them.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Lol what. Nobody really gives a crap, but its your nephew fucking your wife in your house, who is your aunt btw. The thing is not he being okay or not, but his reaction in general. They could get in a fight, Davie could expel the mc from his home again like it happened when he caught him with Kylie in the first episode, lot of bad things ould happen. Its not about his emotions, fuck that lol
OK, thats fair. I read wanting to see the 'reaction' as his facial expression, so you make a good point.

Reactions: pedrohefe
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes