4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think this is the first time that I've seen someone asking for a small update :KEK: . From the other posts the guy made I am assuming english is not his first language and he meant to say that he hopes it's not a small update
No, english is not my first language ;)

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
Hey Xenorav , i wanted to say how much i love your game , especially the aunt is the best character i have ever seen, so my sincere respects to you for this blessing. I just wanted to say I like how the aunt is hard to get and doesnt really view the mc in an intimate way , please dont jump the gun and suddenly make her think of the mc as sm1 who needs her help to relieve his stress or other bullshit. My preference would be to give us way more teasing and groping scenes in creative ways like u have been doing , i dont want the woderrful game to get rushed because of certain so called "hate" comments. Please dont rush it and take ur time. Thanks bro again and kudos on the game being successful u deserve it. Xenorav

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey Xenorav , i wanted to say how much i love your game , especially the aunt is the best character i have ever seen, so my sincere respects to you for this blessing. I just wanted to say I like how the aunt is hard to get and doesnt really view the mc in an intimate way , please dont jump the gun and suddenly make her think of the mc as sm1 who needs her help to relieve his stress or other bullshit. My preference would be to give us way more teasing and groping scenes in creative ways like u have been doing , i dont want the woderrful game to get rushed because of certain so called "hate" comments. Please dont rush it and take ur time. Thanks bro again and kudos on the game being successful u deserve it.
nooooo....noooo......noooooooo....:BootyTime:there is more than enough of teasing ffs... :FacePalm:
is it for once possible to have a hot chick at the early game - there was teasing already, they are both hot, it has to happen soon enough...even in the next update, and by any means it would be not rushed.
more fun is to keep it secret lately and develop it further.
for teasing you have girls and such characters, hot milf wanna it all, and she wanna it now, it is more than obvious imo
next thing i m gonna read here would be - please dev, we dont wanna any sex scenes, there is already too much of it in these games, so can you please just tell us a nice story going not further than one passionate kiss at the game end.

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
nooooo....noooo......noooooooo....:BootyTime:there is more than enough of teasing ffs... :FacePalm:
is it for once possible to have a hot chick at the early game - there was teasing already, they are both hot, it has to happen soon enough...even in the next update, and by any means it would be not rushed....
You know there is a way to have both work. You can add fantasy segments where one of them fantasies about the other or wet dreams from either point of view...

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
Hey Xenorav , i wanted to say how much i love your game , especially the aunt is the best character i have ever seen, so my sincere respects to you for this blessing. I just wanted to say I like how the aunt is hard to get and doesnt really view the mc in an intimate way , please dont jump the gun and suddenly make her think of the mc as sm1 who needs her help to relieve his stress or other bullshit. My preference would be to give us way more teasing and groping scenes in creative ways like u have been doing , i dont want the woderrful game to get rushed because of certain so called "hate" comments. Please dont rush it and take ur time. Thanks bro again and kudos on the game being successful u deserve it.
"hate" comments?

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
is it for once possible to have a hot chick at the early game - there was teasing already, they are both hot, it has to happen soon enough...even in the next update, and by any means it would be not rushed.
more fun is to keep it secret lately and develop it further.
for teasing you have girls and such characters, hot milf wanna it all, and she wanna it now, it is more than obvious imo
next thing i m gonna read here would be - please dev, we dont wanna any sex scenes, there is already too much of it in these games, so can you please just tell us a nice story going not further than one passionate kiss at the game end.
You realize what you are telling is just the typical monotonous Big Time Incest games right. Like come on we already have plenty of games and i mean plenty overflowing with "scenes without the husband/siblings not knowing or with sisters not having a clue about your relationship and when they find their fav brother doing with their mom they join for a good ol'threesome and midway confront him for asking who is his favourite". How many more of those do you want huh, in chapter 2 the sister suddenly jumped on the mc at the STARTING of the game when we were just being introduced to her and 5 mins into the game we are already in her bed , if you don't call that rushed idk what is bruh. Have you ever played Foot of the mountains 2, there are so many more games but i think it has the most repetitive nature so lemme take this for instance , we get to have so much s** without any sort of resistance from melissa to the point that you start questioning yourself, "Am i sure i broke her down or did i install a cheat mod to have her get automatically aroused to me", so the point is I don't get the feeling of achieving it until the milf (any family character) has had enough pervy encounters with the mc( hence the groping scenes can be greatly increased in number) personally groping is my preference so different ppl can have their own fetishes.

Dude and you say its obvious that the milf (aka aunt) wants it all , come on level with me here how many incest games are out there were the milf(mom/aunt whatever you wanna call it) doesn't want the mc cause their husband is a total asshole or is dead , and both reasons leading to them having less sexual pleasure. And hence the reason they hit off on the mc , Indeed 95% of the incest games have this same reason, it kind of is a pre requisite(not that i dont like for it to change in fact pls do game developers) , so when you tell that aunt is attracted cause she wants it all from the mc thats no big surprise you know.
So, finally the sex scenes, bruh i am all for groping and molesting content and you think i will be satisfied with just a passionate kiss, you have gotta be kidding me, lad i want the sex scenes as equally as you ,but its more rewarding when there is good grinding gameplay leading to that special moment and hence i liked the dev's idea of implementing this in the format of groping the women and all the ideas for approaching i have given earlier.

Reactions: assrekt

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019

The story progresses and gets longer... What do I mean by this?
I would like to add a little more content, previously chapter 3 was going to come out with approximately 300 renders but thinking about it I think I need at least 50 more renders to make the chapter not so short, also I haven't taken into account the animation I have left to render (rendering an animation takes a lot of time).
I have been working hard to finish the chapter before the end of the month but as usual, my estimates fail and the release of the test version is postponed to March.
I apologize to those of you who were expecting chapter 3 before the end of the month because I don't think I will be able to finish it in that short time frame.
Without further ado, here are the percentages.
  • Writing ≈ 100%
  • Renders ≈ 85% [310 renders]
  • Code ≈ 10%
-Xenorav
Any update to that?

Jun 14, 2020
Any update to that?
Dude according to a timezone map, it isn't even the 1st of March in New Zealand yet. Asking for news? OK, alright I get it. But asking for news on an update before the month it's supposed to drop has even started? I mean come on man, depending on how many posts per page you show here, you'll find Abhai's answer (who just repeats what it says in the very post you're quoting), that it'll come out in March, on the very same page.

But speaking of Abhai ...

[...] - please dev, we dont wanna any sex scenes, there is already too much of it in these games, so can you please just tell us a nice story going not further than one passionate kiss at the game end.
Jesus fucking Christ, what's wrong with you? The fuck do you want next, consentual handholding?? WITHOUT GLOVES?!?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, you can literally fucking answer "I see that you don't" after Lauren tells you you have look like you exercise a lot and that good a good chuckle out of me, so Xenorav, you might want to replace "True" and "False" simply with True and False.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gyattago and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...Jesus fucking Christ, what's wrong with you? The fuck do you want next, consentual handholding?? WITHOUT GLOVES?!?...
Well, actually you have messed steps/hands there just a bit - as extreme as it can be the handholding w/o gloves usually happens/need to happen prior the kiss aka the game end:WeSmart: Anyway, to reach that climax we have to be patient, and enjoy every other small thing/hint we can get along the line.
....and hence i liked the dev's idea of implementing this in the format of groping the women and all the ideas for approaching i have given earlier.
I get your point, and im not particularly into out of the blue sex with main girl/s myself, yet in this game as i have said there already is a fair amount of build up with Amelie there, and if dev prolongs the real thing much, it will be artificial and unfolded imo. You are ofc entitled to different opinion.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes