4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
Can someone post the weekly update the developer posted on patreon?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone knows when is the next update ?
Perhaps the dev knows, and maybe the patrons.
Yet as you can see, an usual content from patreon (reports, previews etc) in this thread isnt allowed (hence the lack of it, obviously), so the rest of us can only wait for the actual game-updates, and if I have to guess, Id say we are around the halfway till the next update drops (March-April).
oh, i see, you are one of patrons, arent you - havent seen you weekly report, sincire appologies my good sir/lady, and many thanks for sharing it with us . :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
455902.jpg

Perhaps the dev knows, and maybe the patrons.
Yet as you can see, an usual content from patreon (reports, previews etc) in this thread isnt allowed (hence the lack of it, obviously), so the rest of us can only wait for the actual game-updates, and if I have to guess, Id say we are around the halfway till the next update drops (March-April).

oh, i see, you are one of patrons, arent you - havent seen you weekly report, sincire appologies my good sir/lady, and many thanks for sharing it with us . :BootyTime:
Didn't know it was not allowed, thanks for clarifying it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1028728

Didn't know it was not allowed, thanks for clarifying it.
Ok, just a few clarifications here, as it seems it could be needed.
The first thing - the guy you have quoted isnt trying to be funny, thats just his (a bit strange) way to ask for an update news. He is doing it in various threads, and I was merely joking while commenting it above.
The second thing - I was a bit sarcastic, again, in regards to "content not allowed here" - of course it is allowed, moreover it is preferred, so it is kinda strange to have no news or so here, particularly as this game already has a fair number of patrons, and even the dev is active here from time to time. If you check the other threads, hardly you can find any other similar to this in that regard. An uncommon thing (for this site), hence my sarcasm in the post above.

Reactions: Olaerro1

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone who shares the information of today February 15 of Patreon to know what Xenorav shared
Unfortunately, this game-thread is one of the weirdest regarding patreon news, previews etc sharing, for now at least.
Hopefully the things will change soon enough, and there will be those shared posts as in many other threads around here.

Reactions: Olaerro1

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Unfortunately, this game-thread is one of the weirdest regarding patreon news, previews etc sharing, for now at least.
Hopefully the things will change soon enough, and there will be those shared posts as in many other threads around here.
Indeed. A very strange paradox. On one side, it's considered as one of the most actual promising games, on the other hand, there's absolutely no news leaking.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes