4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
This is for the Dev....

I know I'm nitpicking and I thought I could just ignore it but it's getting weird now the more it occurs. Can you please stop having the MC call Amelie "Aunt". It's ridiculously unnatural. You're from planet earth right? No one says just "Aunt". Have the MC address her as "Aunt Amelie" or "Aunty". I assume that can be corrected in a future release?

Thanks.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
This is for the Dev....

I know I'm nitpicking and I thought I could just ignore it but it's getting weird now the more it occurs. Can you please stop having the MC call Amelie "Aunt". It's ridiculously unnatural. You're from planet earth right? No one says just "Aunt". Have the MC address her as "Aunt Amelie" or "Aunty". I assume that can be corrected in a future release?

Thanks.
I dunno where you're from, but from where i come the normal is to call your auntie "auntie", not by her name

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
That's definetely a great game and i can't stand how much i got sad when i realized it was the end, hope for the next version soon. Keep up the good work

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Love the story so far and the writing for the most part is very good. I'm nitpicking about the "aunty" thing but the actual story overall is well written. I hate it when a VN has great renders but bad writing. But that's not the case here. Hoping there is more interaction with the cousins and Mia in the next update.

Reactions: Xenorav

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Fellas, I love this game and I'm massively looking forward to the next update. Can someone please share the Pateron updates for the less privileged of us?

Reactions: ouzkee

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone can share xenorav's news by his patron?
Fellas, I love this game and I'm massively looking forward to the next update. Can someone please share the Pateron updates for the less privileged of us?
I reckon there has to be some kind of conspiracy going around here :unsure:
All other games/threads, even those with significantly less number of patrons, have some info/progress-updates etc...Yet here we are in the total dark...A weird shit (is going to happen?)...:unsure:

Reactions: Olaerro1

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
I'm not sure. I hate asking people to post Pateron updates as it sort of takes away from the developer. I would love for Xenorav to provide us less privileged folk with updates, time to time :).
I reckon there has to be some kind of conspiracy going around here :unsure:
All other games/threads, even those with significantly less number of patrons, have some info/progress-updates etc...Yet here we are in the total dark...A weird shit (is going to happen?)...:unsure:

Reactions: parqueo and Abhai
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes