4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Walkthrough Mod / Super Points.

Sorry it took us time, But me, My husband, And our friend Matt, Have made a super " Script / WT " mod for the game, That includes :

1. Ultra points : If you play with the script, It will give u many **many** Points in the game in each choice, So you don't have to worry about editing your saves or such things, And it will stay even after update ( in your saves )/

2. WT with the best choices which we recommend, Obviously we don't know what will change within the new updates, But as of 0.2, These are the best.

3. Low request in points : If an action needs (example) : Mila_Love>12 Then..... , It will be turned to 1 instead of Y points, Which means that even if you don't follow the WT, You will get The hidden scenes that require a number of points.

Keep in mind, We are new to this, So let us know when there is an issue / needs an update.

Creator/s : Haikuru/Matt/UnderXC
Just used your mod with the android version and everything worked perfectly. Thanks!

Now it's your fault that I'm hankering for an update to this game...

Reactions: Haikuru

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
Hahaha, Didn't know it also worked on android, Thanks for telling me, If you find a bug, Let me know and I will tell Matt to fix it

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Sorry it took us time, But me, My husband, And our friend Matt, Have made a super " Script / WT " mod for the game, That includes :

1. Ultra points : If you play with the script, It will give u many **many** Points in the game in each choice, So you don't have to worry about editing your saves or such things, And it will stay even after update ( in your saves )/

2. WT with the best choices which we recommend, Obviously we don't know what will change within the new updates, But as of 0.2, These are the best.

3. Low request in points : If an action needs (example) : Mila_Love>12 Then..... , It will be turned to 1 instead of Y points, Which means that even if you don't follow the WT, You will get The hidden scenes that require a number of points.

Keep in mind, We are new to this, So let us know when there is an issue / needs an update.

Thanks for the hard work guys.
But I have a quick question , If I just just use the "WT" ,will I avoid 1, "Ultra Points" and 3, "Low request in points".

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
How is this different from the existing mod? I followed that the last time I played, does yoir one unlock any additional scenes?

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
How is this different from the existing mod? I followed that the last time I played, does yoir one unlock any additional scenes?
there isnt another mod :D, Ours shows all scenes that are possible with all points, Ours will also keep in check and fully rebuild the mod every time there is an update to make sure that we give you the best options for the best scenes and all genres.

Reactions: Olaerro1

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Awesome! I'm going to play this again today and will let you know!
there isnt another mod :D, Ours shows all scenes that are possible with all points, Ours will also keep in check and fully rebuild the mod every time there is an update to make sure that we give you the best options for the best scenes and all genres.

magnuz007

Jun 20, 2019

How can I install?

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Great work! I was able to unlock one scene I had missed. Can't wait to play chapter 3.

Now having played this game a couple of times, I would say:

- Character design is excellent
- Premise is funny and works for this game

What it needs?

- Better dialogues (grammar, sentence structure etc.)
- Animations

Xenorav has got a game with great potential here. H is quite talented so I'm not only looking forward to the next chapter but his future games!

No worries, Let us know if you see any bugs.

Haikuru

Jul 18, 2018
Great work! I was able to unlock one scene I had missed. Can't wait to play chapter 3.

Now having played this game a couple of times, I would say:

- Character design is excellent
- Premise is funny and works for this game

What it needs?

- Better dialogues (grammar, sentence structure etc.)
- Animations

Xenorav has got a game with great potential here. H is quite talented so I'm not only looking forward to the next chapter but his future games!
True that, The game is amazing, And I'm thankful for Matt since he already played every choice even before having the WT Mod, So it made our work 10x easier hahaha

Jul 22, 2017
This is for the Dev....

I know I'm nitpicking and I thought I could just ignore it but it's getting weird now the more it occurs. Can you please stop having the MC call Amelie "Aunt". It's ridiculously unnatural. You're from planet earth right? No one says just "Aunt". Have the MC address her as "Aunt Amelie" or "Aunty". I assume that can be corrected in a future release?

Thanks.
I would like to say this. There's a lot of people who use there aunt's name but it's usually put as Aunt "Name" or as Auntie/Aunty "Name" when they talk to there Aunts. Depending how it's used and who says it the only time you say only the word aunt is when your telling someone who that female is to you. Usually in the context of that's or she is my aunt.

Jul 22, 2017
I'm kinda confused.... is the whole thing about dealing with the aunt? because MILF, big boobs/ass I know entails on her/other older adult females. However what about the guys cousins (his aunts daughters) the easy 18-29 yr old girls. If those are going to be Corrupted, Groped, Humiliated, and Teased there should be tags for those girls as well. As for In-Laws would be more of the terms of your brother or parents marrying someone and they have husband/wife those would be considered the in-laws. When it comes to your own parents siblings who is married those would be just known as your Uncle/Aunt. Which is why most people just say Brother-in-Law/ Sister-in-Law/ Mother-in-Law/ Father-in-Law. Aunts/Uncles just tend to be just that when talking about family no mater how they became part of the family.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
It felt like I've played this game before but I really have not. But anyways, I'm really enjoying this game. I have my name Jake. I kind of wanna go back and replay to have the name Iker but I might as well go for what I have. Jake doesn't sound bad for this game...in my opinion at least.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Wow. The characters are super beautiful. The eyes the face. I have not played many 3d games. Can anyone suggest more 3d milf games that are good. Like this

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes