4.40 star(s) 237 Votes
Jun 22, 2020
I Fucking Love it. I have played so many VN Adult Games so far and I am pretty sure that Heart Problems is one of my Favourite Game of all time. Just waiting for new updates and I hope Developer/Developers can make a great VN games for every one. After Completing the full game I'm Damn sure that its gonna be one of my All Time Favourite Game. It would be great if we can have a Walkthrough.

Thank You Developer & Game Creators

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
If punishment seemed like a reward to you, I have to tell you, you are completely right, now the MC has a "new playground". I barely look forward to the next update.

RubenVOLD

Apr 30, 2020
nice I just went back to this game and its VN now... not boring sandbox like was meant to be at the beginning. well done dev if the game turn out to keep updating this good you deserve more support

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don't think this game will be as easy many may think.
Did a quick run through and ended up, sleeping on the couch with the aunt at the end of the game.
Started a new game to day but no matter what I try I always end up sleeping alone.
Due to a spelling error I know of at lease one place that while the image looks the identical,
But they are in fact two different images, Which I believe will lead to different routs.
I suspect the game may have multiple endings and some early choices may open or close later choices/routs.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes