4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

KiyoReapeR

May 16, 2020
So I thought it’d be best to ask here but does this dude have a subscribestar page, cause I subbed to a page with his games logo on it so that’s why I’m asking

WiderWays

Aug 25, 2019
Here's my updated walk-through mod for chapter 2. It's a modified script. I made most of the positive choices green.

I left Amelie as the aunt because it makes more sense. Making her the mom would involve rewriting a lot of dialog and I'm sure the developers didn't intend this to be a M/S game.

To install: download the archive to your device. Replace the script.rpy file in the \game folder with the new script.rpy file.

Just for fun I've included an incest patch in the archive that changes "Aunt", "Uncle", "Nephew", "Cousin" to Mom, Dad, Son, Sister etc. This change may lead to some quirky dialog. If you point out the quirky dialog, I will try to fix it.
For example, I found a couple of spots where the MC refers to "Dad Davie".

To install the incest patch copy z_patch.rpy from the archive to the \game directory.

Enjoy.
How can I disable the colors on the dialogue options?

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
I like the build up and the story. To bad it ended early. Can't wait to see how the story continues on.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Based on reviews/ratings of all games here, and on similar pirate sites, you are almost right there - this is seriously underrated. If nothing else only those ladies deserves five stars.
On the other hand your (separate) comment has validity way bellow zero, if nothing else, cause you are commenting gameplay/dialogues of the game based on unsupported third party addon/mod/incest patch...sadly (or luckily for you and similar) there isnt enough big facepalm for such "opinions".:KEK:
I can't understand that viewpoint. This is presented as a visual novel, so it only makes sense to score it as a whole product (story, dialogue, etc.) and not just based on a single aspect of it, as that gives a false representation. The whole point of the ratings is to act as somewhat of a guide to people.
Secondly, the whole reason my separate point was separated in the first place was because I was well aware of the fact that the incest patch is a third party patch and not official. I was letting people know that from my experience it doesn't really work in this instance and so it would probably be better to play without it, so I really do struggle to understand your reaction.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
take your time dev, I like your game thus far, it's on point, that bj scene? chef's kiss. pun intended.
but the writing seemed rushed by the end there, so it felt a bit off, but overall I loved still.

p.s. When can we get MC to grow some hair? T_T

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
thats way better all the change. Excited to see more

and maybe one day we will have Mom return lets goooooo

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes