4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
This is seriously overrated. The only real positive is the ladies and even then I find some of their dimensions a little excessive. You kind of have to disengage your brain to get through it.

On a separate note, the incest patch (which makes them the MC's parents and siblings) doesn't fit with the dialogue on numerous occasions, so I would advise not bothering with it.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
when I played with the WALKTHROUGH + INCEST MOD and I arrived the end of chapter 1 and try to go to chapter 2 the game gives an error,

I tried to play without WALKTHROUGH + INCEST MOD and it has no problem at all, so the problem is WALKTHROUGH + INCEST MOD

then i used only the WALKTHROUGH (script.rpy) inside the WALKTHROUGH + INCEST MOD and worked fine, so the problem is with the INCEST PATCH (z_patch.rpy)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is seriously overrated. The only real positive is the ladies and even then I find some of their dimensions a little excessive. You kind of have to disengage your brain to get through it.

On a separate note, the incest patch (which makes them the MC's parents and siblings) doesn't fit with the dialogue on numerous occasions, so I would advise not bothering with it.
Based on reviews/ratings of all games here, and on similar pirate sites, you are almost right there - this is seriously underrated. If nothing else only those ladies deserves five stars.
On the other hand your (separate) comment has validity way bellow zero, if nothing else, cause you are commenting gameplay/dialogues of the game based on unsupported third party addon/mod/incest patch...sadly (or luckily for you and similar) there isnt enough big facepalm for such "opinions".:KEK:

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
when I played with the WALKTHROUGH + INCEST MOD and I arrived the end of chapter 1 and try to go to chapter 2 the game gives an error,

I tried to play without WALKTHROUGH + INCEST MOD and it has no problem at all, so the problem is WALKTHROUGH + INCEST MOD

then i used only the WALKTHROUGH (script.rpy) inside the WALKTHROUGH + INCEST MOD and worked fine, so the problem is with the INCEST PATCH (z_patch.rpy)
The walk-through mod for V1.5b ended with chapter 1.

Make sure you're using the current mod for V2. The only changes to the script was adding color to the menu choices. This wouldn't change the game mechanics. If you decide not to use the mod, you will need to restore the original script.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The original game (v1.0b) was a M/S game, so I included the incest patch for fun. I don't recommend it's use because the game has changed to Aunt/Nephew relationship and the patch creates holes in the dialog.

To remove the patch, you'll need to delete two files: z_patch.rpy and z_patch.rpyc

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hi, I hope you don't mind but after playing "Heart Problems" I thought chapter 2 script looked a bit rushed, so I went through and corrected some spelling and grammar errors, (only the characters speech text). If you would like I could send it to you to review (let me know how to contact you). I do like the game and hope you continue to develop it.

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
Heart problems 0.2 Walkthrough-mod

Stat system: Enabled
IC patch: Enabled
Sinergy: Enabled

*NOTE: Sinergy mode stats love and lust are added and subtracted in the same way (example: Amelie Love +1 Amelie Lust +1 / Amelie Love -1 Amelie Lust -1 etc. View attachment HP2WTM.rar

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
I wish there was a way to filter games based on wether or not the mc's cock was mangled or not, so bored of seeing cocks that looks like a giant thumb. this is prob the only game I've seen that has a decent looking penis.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. the only way you ever get practice is if you do go inspecting on them dongs from gameto game.
Builds up srtong thrpobbing standards to address babes the right way and get the flowery sensations off gurls.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I wish there was a way to filter games based on wether or not the mc's cock was mangled or not, so bored of seeing cocks that looks like a giant thumb. this is prob the only game I've seen that has a decent looking penis.
There was a game I had before my portable harddrive crash where the MC and one of the girls he was going for had a nice one... I play enough of these games I can't remember the name of it though.

Pizzoo8

Feb 8, 2020
I don't now why, i've think it's a complete game. Download, start, LOVED <3, chapter 2 end.......... i'm so sad right now

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes