4.40 star(s) 237 Votes
May 13, 2018
Anybody else run into this problem at the start of Chapter 2?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3010, in script
call screen chapter1end
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 3010, in script
call screen chapter1end
File "E:\Games\Heart Problems\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Heartproblems 0.2
Wed Jan 06 02:39:19 2021

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, i just finished and yeah this is definitely different from what i remember after the sandbox was removed. You know what isn't different though? That ass on Amelie! Sweet jesus, i never forgot that one! It shouldn't be too surprising that she was and still my favorite :love:.

While i didn't enjoy the sandbox all that much in the first release i do feel like it had better scenes when it came to interacting with Amelie, Kylee and Stephanie at certain points. Like for example we barely got to interact with Stephanie currently and was basically thrown in with Kylee at the start and tossed right back out. Amelie was fine but some the intimacy was missing. This isn't too big of a problem for me as the game is still updating and this all is/could be coming in the future.

My other very small complaint is the one dialogue option confirmations. I felt like there's too many when instead the scene should just progress. It's not really a huge deal as I'm clicking the screen regardless though.

Overall I'd say i still like it as much as i did the first release(if not more) and I'm looking forward to more of this game as it progresses.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Are u kidding me.....the dev said that the woman is his aunt.....and mc's mother left him at the age of 12....so why we need incest patch....
What will happen if the mc bring back the long lost mother(as the dev said the mother is not dead yet)....then will u make her lost aunt....
Thats was what people ask for, you don't remember v.01 when amelie was his mother, (that was what the incest patch was for)and the rest of the girls was his sisters......

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How I love Amelie.. :love: Her personality and her body..
More of her please!

I like the MC explaining to her that she is a beautiful, valuable, worthy woman and Davie doesn't deserve her. (Davie is an complete idiot to neglect such a woman! But well.. better for the MC :sneaky:)

We can see she's giving in to MC. There are situations where he is allowed to touch her, kiss, and even 'grind'.
I'm gonna play this game just for her.

Last edited:

kulmac

Jan 6, 2021
Do you have a discord? It says you do on your pattern but I can't find it

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017
Thats was what people ask for, you don't remember v.01 when amelie was his mother, (that was what the incest patch was for)and the rest of the girls was his sisters......
Well the story feels fine with the incest patch, just a bit polish the dialogues and it sounds smooth. If the "real Mom" comes in the story later then will turn her to aunt or smth. I really think the dev should consider making Amellie official mom, cuz you can't make anyone better for this role

Bertorini

Dec 10, 2018
Really liking where this game is going, enjoyed the last update.

Only thing I would say is, if there is only one choice, dont stop the flow and make us have to click to continue, if there is more than one choice it's fine, but when it stops to just get you to click the only option it's not fun.

Reactions: Abhai

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Alright, here's the mom/son/sister/sister incest patch... here the thing, i only followed the walkthru mod and made changes according to that, i need a few more days to change the whole thing
I don't know if it was a sandbox, you can follow this or a walkthru mod on the op page

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes