4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Solid update, this game is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I'm curious as to what happened to MC's parents and his past life and what role Davie and Amelie has in it. What's funny is I thought Mc was moving to this foreign location, and it felt as though that would slow down his progress with the girls, but he actually got more action so far while being away from home and even got closer Amelie during this ordeal. I enjoyed all of teasing, first with Mia, and then with Lauren that lead to spicy BJ(Great scene btw). Amelie is challenging Joyce Harding as the top milf. Her body is just incredible to me. But that ending scene on the couch was hot, teasing her, filling her up.. damn I want more lol.

Also Stephanie is a snitch and snitches get... throat fucked.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm sure it's agree that this tiny apartment is Davie's (and now the MC's) private fuck pad, right? EDIT: I should've went a little further into the update.

That part with the doctor.. is the MC in a coma? Or was it just a dream? It made me think that maybe he got super bad alcohol poisoning and was in a coma and this was all a coma dream. Really like the game though, the aunt is super hot
If that's reality then he (and his father) would have been poisoned with Thallium.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I'm sure it's agree that this tiny apartment is Davie's (and now the MC's) private fuck pad, right? EDIT: I should've went a little further into the update.

If that's reality then he (and his father) would have been poisoned with Thallium.
Thallium sulfate is contained in some rat poisons, a classic for murder by poison. With the mother disappearing right after, it looks like she either tried to kill them, or went into hiding because she was also a target.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried it..the angry bit with Stephanie was the best part, together with Derek girlfriend teasing.. not especially interested in the other characters, unfortunately. Good luck

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Thallium sulfate is contained in some rat poisons, a classic for murder by poison. With the mother disappearing right after, it looks like she either tried to kill them, or went into hiding because she was also a target.
They got a prolonged exposure to it, which suggests not simple attempted murder but something else.
Usually in fiction this means the mother had psychological issues and would slowly poison her family members because of them.

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
This game is incredible. Love the realistic conversations. No unnecessary, try-hard, witty banter. Just feels. I really feel like I have to watch what I say to Amelie.

But omg, Amelie. Please. More of her. Forever. I’m in love.

You could easily become one of my fave new devs.

And although I didn’t care much for those two new girls, I gotta say the BJ animation was beautifully done. Ya got skillz.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
It's an ok start. I prefer Kylie and Lauren to any of the others, hopefully there'll be more focus on her in the next chapter as chapter two was all about the aunt's marital problems, little annoyed we didn't get to bang Lauren unless I missed something, will we be able to get rid of Derek? Something about him annoys me. We'll see how it develops

Reactions: Alteni

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They need serious exercise to get out of those heart problems and embrace the throbbing banging,
is what I am saying.
It's an ok start. I prefer Kylie and Lauren to any of the others, hopefully there'll be more focus on her in the next chapter as chapter two was all about the aunt's marital problems, little annoyed we didn't get to bang Lauren unless I missed something, will we be able to get rid of Derek? Something about him annoys me. We'll see how it develops

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes