4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my updated walk-through mod for chapter 2. It's a modified script. I made most of the positive choices green.

I left Amelie as the aunt because it makes more sense. Making her the mom would involve rewriting a lot of dialog and I'm sure the developers didn't intend this to be a M/S game.

To install: Save to your device and replace the script.rpy file in the \game folder with the new file.

Just for fun I've included a patch that changes "Aunt", "Uncle", "Nephew", "Cousin" to Mom, Dad, Son, Sister etc.

To install Download z_patch.rpy and copy to the \game directory.

This change will lead to some quirky dialog. If you point out the quirky dialog, I will try to fix it.
For ecample, I found a couple of spots where the MC refers to "Dad Davie".

Enjoy.
thanks for the hard work... :coffee:

Reactions: AbrahamFroman

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
So does it end with her sleeping on the sofa after the movie/showing off your dick? Just curious if I missed something to continue that scene if it did continue.
There is another variant where unstead of her sleeping on the sofa, she decides to go alone in the bed. The last part about kissing and hugging on the sofa is replaced by the choice of slapping her butt before she leaves to go to sleep. To get it, simply start at the coffee shop and pick all the wrong (or uninteresting) choices. Its a rather boring alternative so going with the recommanded route is way better.

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
download but he call her aunt :(
I need a sentence fragment to do a search/replace. Otherwise every occurrence of the word "aunt" becomes "mom".

For example: "I wish my aunt Amelie had bigger boobies" would become "I wish my mom Amelie had bigger boobies" . It's a bit awkward and might kill the emersion.

If I have this sentence fragment, then it is easy to change the sentence to to: "If mom had bigger tits, they'd be more fun to motorboat"

That might not be the best example, but sentence fragments are helpful.

ASX14

May 16, 2018
download but he call her aunt :(
Same here but i found a solution.
Oplen script.rpy in game directory. Right click, use "open with" and choose notepad.
Scrole down little and here you will see:

"define mc = Character("[name]", color="#FF9D65")

define a = Character("Amelie", color="#FF7070")
define arelat = Character("aunt")
define arelatmc = Character("son")"

Change aunt to mom and nephew to son. You can also change character names. Do the same for other characters in text under. It seems to work and no patch needed.

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
There is another variant where unstead of her sleeping on the sofa, she decides to go alone in the bed. The last part about kissing and hugging on the sofa is replaced by the choice of slapping her butt before she leaves to go to sleep. To get it, simply start at the coffee shop and pick all the wrong (or uninteresting) choices. Its a rather boring alternative so going with the recommanded route is way better.
I tried to keep the menu choices simple. If the choice resulted in a more love or lust, I highlighted that option in green. If the choice resulted in less love or lust, I highlighted it in red. If it did nothing, or ended the scene then I left it alone.

The other choices may be interesting. You can always save your spot and try them.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
How does it hold up as an aunt and cousins game? Does it make sense or do the conversations not fit it?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Everyone is trying to get the incest patch but she is supposed to be his aunt not his mom no? How is the story gonna make sense? His mom left him with his mom when he was 12? And in this version with the flashbacks when the doctor asks where his MOM is, his MOM will answer that she doesn't know?

Jan 9, 2020
Same here but i found a solution.
Oplen script.rpy in game directory. Right click, use "open with" and choose notepad.
Scrole down little and here you will see:

"define mc = Character("[name]", color="#FF9D65")

define a = Character("Amelie", color="#FF7070")
define arelat = Character("aunt")
define arelatmc = Character("son")"

Change aunt to mom and nephew to son. You can also change character names. Do the same for other characters in text under. It seems to work and no patch needed.
thanx !!!

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Here's my updated walk-through mod for chapter 2. It's a modified script. I made most of the positive choices green.

I left Amelie as the aunt because it makes more sense. Making her the mom would involve rewriting a lot of dialog and I'm sure the developers didn't intend this to be a M/S game.

To install: Save to your device and replace the script.rpy file in the \game folder with the new file.

Just for fun I've included a patch that changes "Aunt", "Uncle", "Nephew", "Cousin" to Mom, Dad, Son, Sister etc.

To install download z_patch.rpy and copy to the \game directory.

This change will lead to some quirky dialog. If you point out the quirky dialog, I will try to fix it.
For example, I found a couple of spots where the MC refers to "Dad Davie".

Enjoy.
Do you know why it opens these as hyper links for me instead of downloading the files?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Everyone is trying to get the incest patch but she is supposed to be his aunt not his mom no? How is the story gonna make sense? His mom left him with his mom when he was 12? And in this version with the flashbacks when the doctor asks where his MOM is, his MOM will answer that she doesn't know?
yeah, while I'm usually all for more incest, in this instance it doesn't work

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes