4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

wolfsaint

Nov 1, 2019
Wow, the girls are so pretty in this game. Even Lauren the chubster has a pretty face. Can't say no to a pretty face. Please be a Harem!!!! Or at least let me keep the 3 family members. I can't just choose one.

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
can someone post proper incest patch ???
Will there be a M/S incest patch?
This was brought up multiple times that a M/S patch isn't easy to make since it requires rewrites of the game dialogue to support it. This game was written as a nephew living with his uncle's family. The patch will be a bit more intrusive and will be harder to create as more content is added since it isn't a simple word swap.

Reactions: AbrahamFroman
Jan 9, 2020
This was brought up multiple times that a M/S patch isn't easy to make since it requires rewrites of the game dialogue to support it. This game was written as a nephew living with his uncle's family. The patch will be a bit more intrusive and will be harder to create as more content is added since it isn't a simple word swap.
in every other game is easy to make only for this game is hard ?

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
in every other game is easy to make only for this game is hard ?
Most games are developed with incest in mind and do a generic word swap to meet Patreon/Steam standards. The incest patches are only using the same technique to revert the game back to its original intent. For this game, the dialogue is as intended so the normal incest patch doesn't work because there was no convenient word swap to use. I'm not saying it's impossible to make, I'm just saying that a M/S patch would require more work than the usual ones do.

Jan 9, 2020
Most games are developed with incest in mind and do a generic word swap to meet Patreon/Steam standards. The incest patches are only using the same technique to revert the game back to its original intent. For this game, the dialogue is as intended so the normal incest patch doesn't work because there was no convenient word swap to use. I'm not saying it's impossible to make, I'm just saying that a M/S patch would require more work than the usual ones do.
first game have option to chose relations ! then new game don`t but had patch ! i have v0.1 with patch where he call she mom and why we can`t have that in v.02 ???

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
Hi, Xenorav.
The content of the variables in Renpy is case sensitive.
Unfortunately, you are not following this and you may have problems with it in the future.
See line in code: 3429 and 3439
I recommend that if you use the properties of the True or False variables, enter them without quotation marks. So they will act as logical variables and not as a string.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
first game have option to chose relations ! then new game don`t but had patch ! i have v0.1 with patch where he call she mom and why we can`t have that in v.02 ???
Hers is a good example of what I'm talking about:
Code:
mc "(I can't believe i'm desiring my [drelat]'s wife)..."
[drelat] is the uncle's relationship to the mc. If we were to use the word swap that line would become:
Code:
mc "(I can't believe i'm desiring my father's wife)..."
This line doesn't flow well and should be:
Code:
mc "(I can't believe i'm desiring my mom)..."
The word swap can be done but the dialogue gets a bit rough, especially in this latest version. I'm sure someone will eventually do it but it won't be as expedient due to the dialogue editing. Seeing as how the dialogue shifts like this in this version leads me to believe that that was why the relation option was taken out.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Hi, Xenorav.
The content of the variables in Renpy is case sensitive.
Unfortunately, you are not following this and you may have problems with it in the future.
See line in code: 3429 and 3439
I recommend that if you use the properties of the True or False variables, enter them without quotation marks. So they will act as logical variables and not as a string.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Xenorav Adding to the above
At line 8288 the variable cloa1 is misspelled as caloa1 and set to "frue", instead of True.
As Harry stated, you should use the built-in True and False instead of strings.
Python:
    $ caloa1 = "frue"
    menu:
        "Care her leg":
            $ cloa1 = "True"
should probably be
Python:
    $ cloa1 = True
    menu:
        "Care her leg":
            $ cloa1 = True
Then you can do
Python:
if cloa1:
    pass

if not cloa1:
   pass

# instead of a string comparison, which is longer AND case sensitive
"true" != "True"
It would also be wise to use more descriptive variable names.
I can all but guarantee you that you will have trouble with that in the future.

Reactions: Hermit76

Styxxx82

Dec 5, 2018
Here's my updated walk-through mod for chapter 2. It's a modified script. I made most of the positive choices green.

I left Amelie as the aunt because it makes more sense. Making her the mom would involve rewriting a lot of dialog and I'm sure the developers didn't intend this to be a M/S game.

To install: Save to your device and replace the script.rpy file in the \game folder with the new file.

Enjoy.
just me or does the link only open the file instead of downloading?

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I'll let my soul speak. I want game over mechanic. That final scene on the sofa... well I would have forced myself onto her.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
kinda ruins it that she is your aunt-in-law and not your blood aunt. Oh well guess I will just wait for a patch.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Nice game, if still short.

a couple of minor errors in the script.rpy :

line 3290, Amelie's name is spell without the uppercase A
line 3675, Mía says "¿Nethan, Evan?" which might be intended because she's Puerto Rican but being the single time feels more like an error
line 4024 Lauren's line is "Thank you, they de his best not to let go of the pots." which is gibberish

also a few "I" in lowercase and minor grammar and punctuation issues here and there

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Hers is a good example of what I'm talking about:
Code:
mc "(I can't believe i'm desiring my [drelat]'s wife)..."
[drelat] is the uncle's relationship to the mc. If we were to use the word swap that line would become:
Code:
mc "(I can't believe i'm desiring my father's wife)..."
could do a find & replace for the text "[drelat]'s wife" -> "mom" instead of swapping drelat's actual value.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes