4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

boy2636

Dec 4, 2019
thank you to the developers for a great game, very beautiful and good game, I look forward to continuing

Last edited:

Lpm0

Nov 12, 2019
I love this game and thank you for doing this,the game has a discord so we can check the updates?

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
Here's my updated walk through file for chapter 2. It's a modified script. I made most of the positive choices green.

I left Amelie as the aunt because it makes more sense. Making her the mom would involve rewriting a lot of dialog and I'm sure the developers didn't intend this to be a M/S game.

To install, replace the script.rpy file in the game\ folder.
Enjoy.
not downloading, instead opening, not sure that is intended but it is what is happening :(

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
Here's my updated walk through file for chapter 2. It's a modified script. I made most of the positive choices green.

I left Amelie as the aunt because it makes more sense. Making her the mom would involve rewriting a lot of dialog and I'm sure the developers didn't intend this to be a M/S game.

Enjoy.
can someone fix this please because just take tp web with code

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017

Enjoy.
why dont you make it downloaded?????

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I fucking knew it!!! I knew she was gunna tell kuz she was jealous they left her home. Plus she was spying in the window. Then she had the audacity to be like "I'll Blackmail you to kiss me". I gotta say I never wanted to Yeet a Little sister off me before, but I def wanted to.

https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-2-xenorav.63437/post-4498721

Looking back to find my old post: This used to be a whole different game huh?

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Very nice game :) I really like it.

Every women are nice... But Amelie > ALL :love:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
not downloading, instead opening, not sure that is intended but it is what is happening :(
When I click on the attachment, it just opens it in another tab
can someone fix this please because just take tp web with code
why dont you make it downloaded?????
It's not the uploaders fault your browser is set to open rpy files as text, and he can't do anything about it, short of zipping it up.
But it doesn't matter, just press CTRL+S in that tab (or go to your browser's menu and click save as) and save it as something like zz_patch.rpy.
Just make sure to remove the .txt from the end.

EDIT: Oh, it's not a patch, but a replacement for the script. In that case save it as script.rpy.

Last edited:

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
just an FYI, this is the ONLY file that has done this (for me), so yes, it is the uploaders fault, but thank you for this "fix" advice

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
¡WOW¡, this game looks like it could be pretty amazing, the girls are just breathtaking, specially the aunt.:love:
Also, there is an impressive amount of content in this update, and overall in the game, impressive. (y)

Reactions: 2MrlonelY7

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
DON'T USE THIS MOD WITH VERSIONS NEWER THAN 1.5b. It will break your game.

Here is an updated version of my personal walkthrough for v1.5b.

It's a modified script. The positive choices are hilighted in green.

I also cleaned up the dialog and punctuation. I also changed Uncle to Dad. Aunt to Mom and Cousin to Sister.

Enjoy.

FYI: I'm not a modder. I sometimes do this for my own amusement.

Where is the file in your post? it's missing and i'm unable to download.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020

Enjoy.
how do i download it whenit just pop up a new page with its files

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This game has the best Groping scenes i've ever played, and there are soooo many :BootyTime: , the girls are all hot and the story although seems like a cliche don't really follow that and it surprises you, some nitpicking would be the dialogues need to be proof read and there are some incorrect pronoun usage like "he" instead of "she", "him" instead "her". Overall very good game with some very hot scenes, eagerly waiting for more (y)

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I was kinda disappointed at first, when I saw the neighboor and her mother. Especially her mother, because she isn't that appealing, to me at least, and this was obvious she would be the first sexual interaction of the MC. Not off a great start, but then, it turned for the better.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes