4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great story. Very nice models. Aunt/mom is very curvy. I just changed the relationships and it fits in quite well thanks to not hard programming. Look forward to the update and maybe a proper incest patch.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Guess I'll come back to this later....I like the girls and the v1 looked promising. Just tried 1b and realezed he pretty much removed all of the content with the little sisor w/e she is as well as some other things. Change log said slight changes....as little content as there was...thats a pretty big change and misleading. Should have been Like, Story changed, removed the sandbox element and gutted the current content. Atleast thats how I see it anyway.
But whatever....still has potential, just gonna wait awhile before trying this again.
Hopefully it gets reinstated and isn't gone for good D:

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Loved the first 2 chapters,high hopes for this game. Looking forward to more. Was there another version of this game at one point that had content with the younger sister Samantha as well?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I am glad its gone. The last thing we need is another sandbox. There are plenty of them.
Did not the dev say he had problems with Patreon over content?

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Xenorav
Hello. Thank you for the work you've done! And Happy New Year!
If you have the original PNGs, please, with the next release, replace renders 1 and 2 episodes with less compressed ones. Too artifact pictures turned out.
For jpg 200-400kb is optimal, if use webp, the quality will be even better, like MB files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xenorav

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
A great story. Very nice models. Aunt/mom is very curvy. I just changed the relationships and it fits in quite well thanks to not hard programming. Look forward to the update and maybe a proper incest patch.
Up for the incest patch, mb the dev will officially change relationships due to the high demand :D

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
The waiting and you hard work really paid off, i liked the different approach the dev is doing with the game, he uses the incest theme that is mostly common(and sometimes generic), but the approach focusing in the consequences of the actions it's really invigoranting.

The development of the characters with each other whereas the "uncle" situation with the family is sorted out, is really well worked, i genuinely like some drama in stories because they make you feel engaged to see what will happens next.

Reactions: ZeroToleranc

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Here's my updated walk through file for chapter 2. It's a modified script. I made most of the positive choices green.

I left Amelie as the aunt because it makes more sense. Making her the mom would involve rewriting a lot of dialog and I'm sure the developers didn't intend this to be a M/S game.

To install, replace the script.rpy file in the game\ folder.
Enjoy.
so ... where is the walkthrough?

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes