4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
i wish when new games/updates came out that patches would be included with games then users that want/dont want can use/not use patches ...lately when trying to download a patch sometimes there isnt even a patch although i click path links
Don't we all lol

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Enjoyable game, just wondering if I got the necessary points with the aunt or am missing some points. Is there anything after watching the movie/dick showoff etc.?

Oct 27, 2019
this happened at the end of chapter one when i went to go to the next one
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3010, in script
call screen chapter1end
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\XXXgames\HeartProblems-pc_0.2_\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\XXXgames\HeartProblems-pc_0.2_\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\XXXgames\HeartProblems-pc_0.2_\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\XXXgames\HeartProblems-pc_0.2_\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 3010, in script
call screen chapter1end
File "D:\XXXgames\HeartProblems-pc_0.2_\Heartproblems-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Heartproblems 0.2
Sun Jan 03 23:13:50 2021

Edit: i think the incest patch in the first page isn't updated i put the new update in and it works
I have the same problem

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes i got the same thing
It is, you have to roll back to the previous scene, then the "Thanks for Playing" scene will change to have a "Proceed to Next Chapter" button

What bugs me about this chapter is that there's never really a talk with Kylie to resolve what happened. You talk to literally everyone else. The only talk with her are short bits.

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
I loved.
I really don't have much criteria to say if it goes very fast or not, I just liked this update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's too bad the dev didn't add the original game start back into this. I should've known better, but, I had hoped he would've brought it back. I wish the dev will.

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
when will there be a bugfix update for this? Can't even play chapter 2 because I keep getting a traceback

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It is, you have to roll back to the previous scene, then the "Thanks for Playing" scene will change to have a "Proceed to Next Chapter" button

What bugs me about this chapter is that there's never really a talk with Kylie to resolve what happened. You talk to literally everyone else. The only talk with her are short bits.
No, their issue is likely that they're using the outdated incest/walkthrough mod, which makes the game only until the end of chapter 1 when you replace the script

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes