4.40 star(s) 235 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
for some reason when clicking the link to this file it opens the file in firefox and will not download. you have to copy paste it in
Download the link. It'll download a (.txt) file, you then rename it to (script.rpy), voila - now you have the patch.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
DON'T USE THIS MOD WITH VERSIONS NEWER THAN 1.5b. It will break your game.

I'm sharing personal walk-through for v1.5b. It's a modified script. I made the positive choices green.

I also cleaned up the dialog and punctuation. I also changed Uncle to Dad. Aunt to Mom and Cousin to Sister.

To install, replace the script.rpy file in the game\ folder.
Enjoy.

FYI: I'm not a modder, I sometimes do this for my own amusement. I don't mind sharing.
Are you working on a new (walkthrough+patch) for the latest version bro? I'm so used to play with yours, don't wanna start the game without it!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I'm gonna give this a try, it definitely has the eye candy to attract interest. And at least the Mom isn't dead so hopefully there's a chance she'll make an appearance at some times, dead parents are lame to me.

It does/has but the only thing I can recommend is to create your own game your way.
Dude just stated his opinion. No need to give 'advise.'

Vmr15

Feb 6, 2020

I'm sharing personal walk-through for v1.5b. It's a modified script. I made the positive choices green.

I also cleaned up the dialog and punctuation. I also changed Uncle to Dad. Aunt to Mom and Cousin to Sister.

Enjoy.

FYI: I'm not a modder, I sometimes do this for my own amusement. I don't mind sharing.

Update for v0.2 please

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
No, their issue is likely that they're using the outdated incest/walkthrough mod, which makes the game only until the end of chapter 1 when you replace the script
I don't even understand the need of the incest mod on this one. They are already his family in the released version. Aunt Uncle and Cousins, but still. Part of the story even seems to be about his mom abandoning him, so again, what's the point?

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
this is one of those games that we spy on the family to have sex with other people or are girls for mc? :unsure:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018

Enjoy.

Can oyou do another without Incest mod in?

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
Xenorav
Stick to the original version.
The girls are beautiful. They have something to breathe and something to sit on. Now it's time to petting. My aunt is my mother's sister, and what are we going to find next? GL

Google translation

4.40 star(s) 235 Votes