• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 230 Votes

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
new post

Hi guys, the project is going great.I'm sorry it's taking longer than expected and that I have to extend it, as always. I was about to relea...

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
ch9_520.png

#Report
3 hours ago
Hi guys, the project is going great.
I'm sorry it's taking longer than expected and that I have to extend it, as always. I was about to release the chapter as it is (incomplete), and even though many are pressuring me and my eagerness for you to see and enjoy the chapter is almost overwhelming, I had to hold back out of respect for this work. I promise it's worth the wait.
I feel like the animations in this chapter are somehow better than those in the previous one. I'm putting a lot of effort into making the movements look more natural and certain parts of the body 'bounce' more realistically, hahaha you know what I mean.
I've been really working hard this week and made a lot of progress.
  • Code = 30%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Images = 90%? (500 images)
  • Animations = 15
Hola chicos, el proyecto va viento en popa.
Siento que esté tardando más de lo esperado y tenga que alargarlo, como siempre. Estuve a punto de publicar el capítulo tal cual (incompleto), y aunque muchos me presionan y mi ansia de que veáis y disfrutéis del capítulo es casi abrumadora, he tenido que contenerme por respeto a este trabajo. Prometo que la espera merece la pena.
Creo que las animaciones de este capítulo son en cierto modo mejores que las del anterior. Me estoy esforzando mucho para que los movimientos parezcan más naturales y ciertas partes del cuerpo 'reboten' de forma más realista, jaja, ustedes saben a lo que me refiero.
He estado trabajando duro esta semana y he avanzado mucho.
  • Código = 30%.
  • Escritura = 100%.
  • Imágenes = 90%? (500 imágenes)
  • Animaciones = 15 ch9_517-.png

Starlord7373

May 24, 2019
View attachment 3537901

#Report
3 hours ago
I'm sorry it's taking longer than expected and that I have to extend it, as always. I was about to release the chapter as it is (incomplete), and even though many are pressuring me and my eagerness for you to see and enjoy the chapter is almost overwhelming, I had to hold back out of respect for this work. I promise it's worth the wait.
I feel like the animations in this chapter are somehow better than those in the previous one. I'm putting a lot of effort into making the movements look more natural and certain parts of the body 'bounce' more realistically, hahaha you know what I mean.
  • Code = 30%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Animations = 15
Siento que esté tardando más de lo esperado y tenga que alargarlo, como siempre. Estuve a punto de publicar el capítulo tal cual (incompleto), y aunque muchos me presionan y mi ansia de que veáis y disfrutéis del capítulo es casi abrumadora, he tenido que contenerme por respeto a este trabajo. Prometo que la espera merece la pena.
Creo que las animaciones de este capítulo son en cierto modo mejores que las del anterior. Me estoy esforzando mucho para que los movimientos parezcan más naturales y ciertas partes del cuerpo 'reboten' de forma más realista, jaja, ustedes saben a lo que me refiero.
Good job

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Yeah I don't buy it. According to him he made 100 renders in a week when up to this point he's barely been making 100 renders in a month. He also posted renders with a higher image number than the total renders he claims to have made, in this case ch9_524.

He's almost definitely lying.

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
i think this update will be the worst for amelie's fans like me
then i must wait for 2025 :FacePalm:
Hottest Amelie contet was up to ver 0.7
too much fuck fuck suck suck in the latests version.
almost like a bad Pig King Comic.

this game is over.
if i want hot Amelie content i just restart the game and play up to 0.7

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kadgilek

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
It is good news to find weekly news again ! So , the jail come with some more discipline! But , I hope to see more scenes with Amelie more then others.

Reactions: JaredR

vije89

Feb 22, 2024
View attachment 3537901

#Report
3 hours ago
  • Code = 30%
  • Writing = 100%
  • Animations = 15
can't wait new update

Reactions: Tidijejssiw

schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
Milkrav always lies. In previous report last week was writed 400 renders, but attach render was with 504 number, so that's why there are no 100 renders in a week, not even close. Most likely, in fact, he made 20 or maybe 30 renders in a week at best.

P.S. I'm more interested in what crimes and where they imprison for only 2 months? It looks like another lie from a milkman. Or did he steal someone's underpants or something?

P.P.S. 6+ months for short chapter...not bad, Milkthief, not bad. For almost 2 years, he hasn't released a single update not only faster, but also within the timeframe he personally announced (which usually includes at least 2 more postponements after the initial date). But hamsters and fanatics are not getting smarter. Which was to be proved once again...not only in February, but even in March, the update would not be released. Now, the likelihood that this year, in addition to this chapter, only one more will be released (at best), is much greater. Only the developer can prove the opposite (but for some reason I'm more than sure that no one will see the opposite result to what I'm saying). You can see how hard this guy started working after he quit his main job. Still more...slowly. A bad dancer, or in this case, a milkman, is always hampered by something.
1. Go outside
2. I never understand the milking accusations. There's no dev that disables payment as often as xenorav, he disabled it for 2 months this time as well. He may be a liar but he's not milking.

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes